Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Patong Massages

goblue

I will be visiting Patong soon (first time in 4 years) and was wondering about the countless massage places along Rat U Thit Road and Soi Kepsap. I will be traveling there with my significant other and we plan on getting massages. I am hoping to get nice oil massages with a happy endings (HJ). So I am wondering if they will automatically take us to a couples massage room where we can see each other, or if we will be separated by a wall or curtain. If we are not separated, the happy ending obviously won't happen because I don't want her seeing it. I don't want to be in a position where I would have to ask for a privacy curtain or a separate room because that would arouse suspicion.

The only massage I ever got in that area was in a tiny "room" with 4 thin walls (I was single and got FS). More recently, in Bangkok, there were privacy curtains that they automatically used (got an amazing HJ), but in Ko Samui, curtains were not used (no happy ending).

Any information will be appreciated. :)

Try Bali Hi on Rat U on the other side of street but close to Christins. Specialize in couples massage with happy endings for both. Try it, she'll like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Growing Old Disgracefully

• 1 month later...
How about one person?

What are the prices now on body massage in the usual places? Not so hyped as Christin's...

I will be in Phuket in a month and just wanted to try a good body massage without specials. Any advice?

Thanks.

There are loads of choices, I like C&N hotel massage for clean upmarket rooms, and decent massage, but it is a little pricey at 300 baht.

I also like the massage shops around soi Sainamyen as they are cheaper at 200 baht and the one I like near the 7 eleven dosnt do/push extras.

There are loads of choices, I like C&N hotel massage for clean upmarket rooms, and decent massage, but it is a little pricey at 300 baht.

I also like the massage shops around soi Sainamyen as they are cheaper at 200 baht and the one I like near the 7 eleven dosnt do/push extras.

Very appreciated, thank you.

Отправлено с моего SGP621 через Tapatalk

Archived