Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Christin's Massage

goblue

I am planning on taking a trip to Patong very soon. I have never had a real soapy massage and am interested in checking out Christin's. I have read that the price has gone up to a flat 3,300b/75 minutes for all ladies.

Has anyone had any recent experiences there? Are there many talented girls that generally get very into it and won't rush things? I also really love receiving rim-jobs. Is that a standard procedure there?

P.S. I am planning on an early afternoon visit if that matters. It will be a one time thing.

Sorry I can't help but walked past it loads of times and often wondered. The 1st time I walked in the cleaner gave me a filthy look because it wasn't open.55 So tried the next day (after 2pm ) they mentioned 75 mins which put me off. The price has gone up alot also like anything in Phuket and reminds me why I've not been there the last 3 years.

• 2 months later...

It's a classic fishbowl soapy set up. Have a beer, look at the girls, pick one and go to a pretty reasonable room. Usual bath, inflatable mattress action.....finish up having sex. Price is a little on the high side. The girls are a mix with a few real hotties mixed in, but I would say middling in quality. The lack of other daytime options makes it worth having as a fallback

It's a classic fishbowl soapy set up. Have a beer, look at the girls, pick one and go to a pretty reasonable room. Usual bath, inflatable mattress action.....finish up having sex. Price is a little on the high side. The girls are a mix with a few real hotties mixed in, but I would say middling in quality. The lack of other daytime options makes it worth having as a fallback

Newbie here, wondering what you mean by fishbowl setup?

Newbie here, wondering what you mean by fishbowl setup?

Google soapy fishbowl !!

mas.jpg

"The only unnatural sex act is that which you cannot perform... :Whistle:"

Fishbowl or Sideline girls

All soapy massages in Thailand will either have a fishbowl or sideline girls. A fishbowl is a big room which has a glass wall. You’re on one side of the glass girl, the soapy girls on the other. Every soapy girl will have a badge attached to her clothing with a number, this is the number you give the mamasan when you select your girl.

You cannot talk to soapy massage girls who are in a fishbowl.

Sideline girls are sitting on the sideline. They will usually be standing, sitting on a chair or sofa. You can approach these girls and talk to them, even touch them at some places to measure their fat and skin lol.

the soapy experience is out of this world,especially if u are a young guy who has never had it before.but dont go early as i did once at 2pm. i ended up with a horrible money hungry witch, who had fallen of a bike recently n had skin off every where,just wait till late afternoon or early evening,for best selection.HAPPY DAZZZZZZZE !             :GoldenSmile1:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Special place in my heart for christines as it was the first time I had sex with an asian/thai girl 20 years ago

Actually it might have been better in I had not wandered in that day

I defo be a bit more wealthy

• 1 year later...

I love soapy massages and this is my favorite place in all tailand.  I've been to Annie's near nana plaza a few times too. They make a few assumptions about everything. I would rather they ask about what and how you like. The best thing is that you can get up after a night of partying and she will bathe and pamper you unlike any girlfriend ever does. I really like slender girls so sometime if I am having trouble deciding which to choose, I will ask the guy for a recommendation based on what I like. Been there 4 times in the past 2 weeks. The hours are also good as you can get a lady earlier than any bar in town. Plus the price is the same for 4 years at 3300 baht.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive probably been there half a dozen times over a 10-12 year period, 

Had some awesome girls and some not so good , 

That is the luck of the draw and probably applies to any soapie place , the quality of your experience  depends on what girl you pick 

• 1 month later...

If you like soapy massages and don't want to overpay in Christin, there is new "shop" open in Nanai Road, called Nuru massage, rooms are clean 1500b for 1lady/1hour, you can take also VIP 2 ladies for 90min is 3000b. Girls are sexy, and selection is around 10-15 ladies I guess. I visited it last week 2 times. Once I took 2 ladies, it was experience haha. With 2 ladies, they make you twice and CIM without condom ;) Didn't tried to ask them for f*ck, because I went there mainly for relax and keep them doing their job. We should support these kind of establishments, because besides Christin, there was none in Patong until now and going for "oil massages" around the Patong was always hit or miss what they do/or don't do and how much they will ask for "extra".

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/03/2018 at 02:18, Monarch007 said:

If you like soapy massages and don't want to overpay in Christin, there is new "shop" open in Nanai Road, called Nuru Massage, rooms are clean 1500b for 1lady/1hour, you can take also VIP 2 ladies for 90min is 3000b. Girls are sexy, and selection is around 10-15 ladies I guess. I visited it last week 2 times. Once I took 2 ladies, it was experience haha. With 2 ladies, they make you twice and CIM without condom ;) Didn't tried to ask them for f*ck, because I went there mainly for relax and keep them doing their job. We should support these kind of establishments, because besides Christin, there was none in Patong until now and going for "oil massages" around the Patong was always hit or miss what they do/or don't do and how much they will ask for "extra".

Would you know if they would serve couples there at Nuru massage?

How do the girls there compare to Christin?

On 12/04/2018 at 05:31, saffer said:

Would you know if they would serve couples there at Nuru Massage?

How do the girls there compare to Christin?

Hmmm, just as everything in Thailand, just show there with money, ask for what you want and I see no problem serving couples. Last time we've been 3 on the bed, there is space for 4, btw good idea, maybe i will ask for 3 ladies next week ;D

On 17/04/2018 at 17:03, Monarch007 said:

Hmmm, just as everything in Thailand, just show there with money, ask for what you want and I see no problem serving couples. Last time we've been 3 on the bed, there is space for 4, btw good idea, maybe i will ask for 3 ladies next week ;D

3 ladies sounds like quite the party!

I'm more wondering if the two girls would be interactive when the girlfriend and I do this together!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-03-25 at 10:18, Monarch007 said:

If you like soapy massages and don't want to overpay in Christin, there is new "shop" open in Nanai Road, called Nuru Massage

Ill try to find that on my next trip there. Is this the place? https://goo.gl/maps/JAZfcdXuyY42

Christines is somtimes good sometimes ...ehhh..not so good. All depending on the girl.
Last trip the first girl was fantastic and the second not so much...

Next winter i hope for BKK/PTY

On 22/04/2018 at 07:47, saffer said:

3 ladies sounds like quite the party!

I'm more wondering if the two girls would be interactive when the girlfriend and I do this together!

Hi me and the wife went to kiss in Bangkok October 17,  had two ladies same room and they were fully interactive so can't see why not if you're paying.

SH

4 hours ago, Sweethighs said:

Hi me and the wife went to kiss in Bangkok October 17,  had two ladies same room and they were fully interactive so can't see why not if you're paying.

SH

Awesome! That's fantastic to hear. I guess whether the two girls have chemistry is really luck of the draw... or seeing if one of them has a good "friend" she would be willing to play with!

We asked the papasan which two where good together then we made our choices. Both girls we picked smiled a lot so made it easier.

SH

On 3/25/2018 at 19:18, Monarch007 said:

If you like soapy massages and don't want to overpay in Christin, there is new "shop" open in Nanai Road, called Nuru Massage, rooms are clean 1500b for 1lady/1hour, you can take also VIP 2 ladies for 90min is 3000b. Girls are sexy, and selection is around 10-15 ladies I guess. I visited it last week 2 times. Once I took 2 ladies, it was experience haha. With 2 ladies, they make you twice and CIM without condom ;) Didn't tried to ask them for f*ck, because I went there mainly for relax and keep them doing their job. We should support these kind of establishments, because besides Christin, there was none in Patong until now and going for "oil massages" around the Patong was always hit or miss what they do/or don't do and how much they will ask for "extra".

Didnt know this existed , will check it out 

On 25/03/2018 at 02:18, Monarch007 said:

One more question for you... did you go during the day, or during the evening? Hoping this place is open and has some decent talent there during the day. Girlfriend and I would like to hit up the bar scene during the evening so we can have time during the day to play!

Archived