IGNORED

How long does it take to get a Thai girl a visa.

Bear 181

I also said that she had been in Australia for 6 weeks already, Australia being quite a big place she needed to fly from North to south

About 3 hours, I could easily have driven for 5 days to get her but for $200 odd bucks I took the easy option.

I'm pleased with your input but can you give me a positive answer can a visa be obtained in 7 days.

I and Happy888 have already told you..NO YOU CANNOT get a visa in 7 days... 9 to 12 working days

My wife has been here twice this year and she didnt get any special favors.....7 days is BULLSHIIIIIIIIIIT.

I meant that it doesn't make her property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not your property, but your responsibility. If I paid to bring a lady over. And went sponsor for her. Then she fucked off to see someone else I would feel the need to do the right thing and notify immigration.

DATY champion of Pattaya,

Not your property, but your responsibility. If I paid to bring a lady over. And went sponsor for her. Then she fucked off to see someone else I would feel the need to do the right thing and notify immigration.

Yes but she would still be gone. You're the one being proud of fucking your friends LT's at increased prices when they're not there, now you gonna give morallity lessons to guys fucking girls who's sponsors they don't know?

True story, Bruges Belgium.

One guy brought over his GF on a working visa, as a private nurse he is invalid. He beat her up, not once and it got worse. She ran of, he notified immigration, now she is married, ( i was at her wedding) guess with who? The immigration officer! Boxing guy had to explain himself not for domestic violence as they were officially work related, he didn't come of easy, at that price he might give me a beating too 555

To make the story complete, mr immigration guy was a lot older and 1 year away from his pension, he also has parkinson ( he shakes and talks slowly, i never asked but that's Parkinson right)?

They moved to Rayong and he invested his life savings in what i think is a guesthouse , one thing is sure, he lost all his money.

Look, my reply was to a post made by Secret Tom. His post went something like :' if somebody else paid for their visa and plane ticket , hands off, his money, his girl, this could get dangerous'

While i would never do same you, fucking the girl , or whore as you like to call them, your friend is so very fond of just to teach him a lesson, i have no problem fucking sponsored or married women who's bf/hb is no friend of mine.

I'm sure you will understand that, same as i know it's a wise thing to inform immigration if someone you signed garantuee for runs of.

Are you familiar with BM Secret Tom's posts? You gave a good reply to one of his threads. About a guy pestering a girl who already has a house and car for 8 years, very vague OP....

Now coming from his keyboard, stating it can be bad for your health (not quoting here but that was the message) to touch a girl another man sponsored it made me LOL

And to end with. A girl is never property in a free environment , not even if you married her and that's a good thing IMO

Cheers

Andy

Edit: my original reply to BM Secret Tom's post, you might understand me better now.

It won't load but it is post #13

Yes but she would still be gone. You're the one being proud of fucking your friends LT's at increased prices when they're not there, now you gonna give morallity lessons to guys fucking girls who's sponsors they don't know?

True story, Bruges Belgium.

One guy brought over his GF on a working visa, as a private nurse he is invalid. He beat her up, not once and it got worse. She ran of, he notified immigration, now she is married, ( i was at her wedding) guess with who? The immigration officer! Boxing guy had to explain himself not for domestic violence as they were officially work related, he didn't come of easy, at that price he might give me a beating too 555

To make the story complete, mr immigration guy was a lot older and 1 year away from his pension, he also has parkinson ( he shakes and talks slowly, i never asked but that's Parkinson right)?

They moved to Rayong and he invested his life savings in what i think is a guesthouse , one thing is sure, he lost all his money.

Look, my reply was to a post made by Secret Tom. His post went something like :' if somebody else paid for their visa and plane ticket , hands off, his money, his girl, this could get dangerous'

While i would never do same you, fucking the girl , or whore as you like to call them, your friend is so very fond of just to teach him a lesson, i have no problem fucking sponsored or married women who's bf/hb is no friend of mine.

I'm sure you will understand that, same as i know it's a wise thing to inform immigration if someone you signed garantuee for runs of.

Are you familiar with BM Secret Tom's posts? You gave a good reply to one of his threads. About a guy pestering a girl who already has a house and car for 8 years, very vague OP....

Now coming from his keyboard, stating it can be bad for your health (not quoting here but that was the message) to touch a girl another man sponsored it made me LOL

And to end with. A girl is never property in a free environment , not even if you married her and that's a good thing IMO

Cheers

Andy

Edit: my original reply to BM Secret Tom's post, you might understand me better now.

It won't load but it is post #13

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1451537517.701970.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1451537565.069375.jpg

So we can agree to agree then. I agree that just because you bring them over they aren't your property.

But having a girl that someone else sponsored to bring to Australia run off into the arms of someone else could get dangerous. By your very own example, what if the lady ran off into the arms of someone else, what do you think the boxer would have done? Fair enough he couldn't do much because she went to the authorities, but if she just ran to another joe schmoe it could have gotten dangerous.

Don't know if I've ever referred to them as whores. Hookers and prostitutes yes.

Just in Australia some guy flew 2000 K's to stab a lady that used to work for him. I imagine some of the more unhinged males could do the same to a bloke who shacked up with a lady he sponsored to get here.

I think his original post of

simple..if a guy has paid her Visa and ticket...dont play around with her/..you may get hurt...its his money and girl

was just a warning of what could happen if the guy in question is a nut job.

DATY champion of Pattaya,

So we can agree to agree then. I agree that just because you bring them over they aren't your property.

But having a girl that someone else sponsored to bring to Australia run off into the arms of someone else could get dangerous. By your very own example, what if the lady ran off into the arms of someone else, what do you think the boxer would have done? Fair enough he couldn't do much because she went to the authorities, but if she just ran to another joe schmoe it could have gotten dangerous.

Don't know if I've ever referred to them as whores. Hookers and prostitutes yes.

Just in Australia some guy flew 2000 K's to stab a lady that used to work for him. I imagine some of the more unhinged males could do the same to a bloke who shacked up with a lady he sponsored to get here.

I think his original post of

simple..if a guy has paid her Visa and ticket...dont play around with her/..you may get hurt...its his money and girl

was just a warning of what could happen if the guy in question is a nut job.

Agree to agree, my statement was out of the context without the post i quoted first, but if you know the quoted post comes from the OP from this thread you understand i was LOL

when a guy wont back off

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?/topic/285761-when-a--guy-wont-back-off

That said, a customer in Pattaya who thinks he is a bf and who's on yaba can do damage too...

Archived