IGNORED

Family and kids.. recommendations

jc77777

Hey,

I've got my sister.. 26.. her boyfriend 30 and there daughter 6 coming to Pattaya for a few days.. first time I've seen them in over 4 years (I've been here over 4 years)...

They're staying at mine the first night as its late.. then was thinking 1 night in Siam@Siam then the Amari Garden in Naklua for a few days.. maybe take them to naklua fish market eat some fish on the grass... then maybe another day at the water park even though it's a complete rip off!

Any other ideas or hotel recommendations?

Jomtien may be better for a family stay?

A number of hotels that would suit.

I guess Nong Nooch for a day out - yes, a tourist rip-off but worth a visit.

You could book a taxi and do it without joining a group.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Koh Larn, Sanctuary of Truth maybe Ripleys believe it or not. The young one may enjoy Pattaya Park or I think there is another water park that has opened recently.

http://kkopenzoo.com/newversion_eng/?page_id=361/#home

Remember to take your driving licence for the rental of a golf buggy - the place is huge

Single best day out - with something for everyone

Make sure you time it to see the Animal Show (several times)

awesome suggestion. never even heard of that place... 2645 baht admission.... not cheap!!

got the water park on the list... again 1500 baht... :/

• 2 weeks later...

Before when I was going with my exwife and my son we use to stay at Green Park Resort.

Very nice pool for the children and I like the location. I guess I pay about 1,300-1,500B for a deluxe room.

http://greenparkpattaya.com/

Cause the sweetest kiss I ever got is the one I´ve never tasted

we had a real nice time. thanks for the recommendations. got a pal to drive us to the zoo. was a nice cheap day out. not to many animals but a cool park. lots of monkeys and penguins which kids love.

one thing that was nice and simple.. and cheap.. was the cat cafe in welcome town on pattaya klang.. i reckon all kids would love that and its perfect for taking your thai girl.. ill be setting up a few dates there for sure! awesome little place

also took them down Soi 6 haha was outside saigon bar drinking for a fair few hours. id obviously had to many but at least they got to see a bit of the real pattz

one thing that was nice and simple.. and cheap.. was the cat cafe in welcome town on pattaya klang.. i reckon all kids would love that and its perfect for taking your thai girl.. z

No matter how many times I come to Pattaya there is always something new to surprise and delight me. The Cat Cafe looks fun, being a cat owner I miss cat hairs in my food when I'm on holiday

Outside Saigon bar? I hope the 6 yr old girl was entertained by the Saigon girls....

I love Soi 6, but not sure if I would take a six year old farang girl there....

we were outside yeah. had a few pics with the girls. to be honest i dont see the issue. theres no violence. my sister 30, and her bf 36 i think ... i guess the kid having younger parents (whose parents own a bar back home) made it more normal! :)

and yep cat cafe is class.. new loaf restaurant next door as well perfect for a date!

Before when I was going with my exwife and my son we use to stay at Green Park Resort.

Very nice pool for the children and I like the location. I guess I pay about 1,300-1,500B for a deluxe room.

http://greenparkpattaya.com/

that looks perfect, wish id seen that!

Archived