IGNORED

iPhone 4s

TigerWoods

My iPhone 4s needs a new battery, where can I do that ? I want a original Apple battery and preferably from a Apple licensed store.

Send it off to Apple, that's the only way you'll keep any kind of warranty. It's not really worth it in my opinion. The phone is old now so you're just as well off getting a cheap replacement. I've had my battery replaced on my 5S and it's as good as new now. 6 months later and it's hardly losing any charge.

+1

Tukcom centre guys can do it but if its goes bad later Apple won't touch it.

There's the Apple Store on GF in Tukcom.

You got a brand new 4S for just 5k Bht ... not worth replacing the battery IMO . 

You got a brand new 4S for just 5k Bht ... not worth replacing the battery IMO .

A mate replaced the battery in his 4S

Purchased the battery from the IStore in Central Festival

Cost inc fitting original Apple battery 1100 Baht

Where can I get a brand new iPhone 4s for 5.000,-- THB ? How many GB ? I need 32 or 64

There's the Apple Store on GF in Tukcom.

I don't think it's an official Apple store, just a reseller or some sort of affliate so maybe worth checking what the warrenty situation is.

I did notice they charge similar prices to main Apple stores though and stuff appears to be all genuine Apple - not fakes, so it maybe OK??

Where can I get a brand new iPhone 4s for 5.000,-- THB ? How many GB ? I need 32 or 64

Tuk com shops selling the 16Gb for 5k Bht . Don't know the price for the 32 or 64 GB . 

Archived