Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Eva Fantastic Offer

Rainsberger

Hi Guys

What a Christmas offer from Eva Airways although have already booked with

them for May at £463 this is even cheaper at only £448 non-stop here is there

email i have received today. Saturday departures excluded.

EVA Air Christmas Offer

Dear Member,

A warm Season’s Greetings from EVA Air. Celebrate this moment with our special offers for you.

• Christmas SurpriseSurprise deal from £448 London to Bangkok and Taipei in Economy Class, Elite Class and Business Class. Booking period 24DEC 2015 - 03JAN 2016, departure until 30 June 2016!
  • Adventure in Asia – Flight from London to Phuket, Chiang Mai, Koh Samui, Krabi, Chiang Rai, Trat, Yangon, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and more destinations.

Do you know, now from London to Asia, there will be additional 10kg checked baggage allowance for all cabins. T&C apply; check your ticket before departure.

Don’t miss the opportunity to fly with the best airline in Asia (voted by Premier Traveler readers)!

* Terms and conditions apply; please check each campaign for details.   

Remember book by 3rd January may be another £10.00 cheaper with Agents      

Hi Guys

What a Christmas offer from Eva Airways although have already booked with

them for May at £463 this is even cheaper at only £448 non-stop here is there

email i have received today. Saturday departures excluded.

EVA Air Christmas Offer

Dear Member,

A warm Season’s Greetings from EVA Air. Celebrate this moment with our special offers for you.

• Christmas SurpriseSurprise deal from £448 London to Bangkok and Taipei in Economy Class, Elite Class and Business Class. Booking period 24DEC 2015 - 03JAN 2016, departure until 30 June 2016!
  • Adventure in Asia – Flight from London to Phuket, Chiang Mai, Koh Samui, Krabi, Chiang Rai, Trat, Yangon, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and more destinations.

Do you know, now from London to Asia, there will be additional 10kg checked baggage allowance for all cabins. T&C apply; check your ticket before departure.

Don’t miss the opportunity to fly with the best airline in Asia (voted by Premier Traveler readers)!

* Terms and conditions apply; please check each campaign for details.         

I booked mine xmas day for the same price as you paid (leaving feb).. I did'nt think it would go any lower as Eva is usually a £530 ish flight. i was surprised when i got this email. it is a good deal

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Been Looking at this for feb myself a great deal

Just hoping that Thai air follow suit and match the price as i prefer Thai airs night time flight 

From £448! there are some dates available at this price, but not that many.

Cluck-cluck, gibber-gibber, my old man's a mushroom, etc.

They've got Business for just over £1600 again as well.

Shame I'm still not in a position to book yet.

Hopefully, they'll have something similar (or Thai will) when/if I know I'll be able to go.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Archived