Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where to watch live NFL?

Bad Zud

Irovers' is a non-smokers hell hole. Smokers' take precedent over breathable air.

Your best bet, although not perfect, is probably Golf Club on LK Metro.

Try chik n coop

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Try chik n coop

Chik n coop is another non-smoker's hell-hole.

The promoter here on PA will proclaim it's "open air", but it's one of those places that have warm stagnant air, fans blowing smoke everywhere, and a quite unpleasant atmosphere.  

I watched a lot of the NFL playoffs last year and this topic was discussed extensively.  

Chik n coop and Irovers are two places for non-smokers to avoid.

Also, don't buy the smoking extractor nonsense from Secret.s.

I hate cigarettes, but never had a problem at coops bar.

Maybe I was there on a mildly breezy day.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

There's too many people on this forum promoting Chik n coop, which raises many suspicions.

The issue of discomfort of being surrounded by cigarettes while watching a game for 3-1/2 to 4 hours is legitimate.  There's a strong consensus that Chik n Coop is not the place to be to watch an NFL game.

There more it's argued and/or promoted for, the more skeptical and suspicious you should be.

I'm a non smoker and have been to Chik-N-Coop multiple times, and never had a problem/discomfort with smoke there. Of course I've been hanging out in bars way before there was non-smoking. 

• 1 month later...

feb 3 007 (Custom).JPG

metro sports bar soi LK Metro

i asked a TG in there today (wattana) who she thought would win.

unlike 98 % of TG's around she had an informed answer......

" i want to see denver win (but i don't think they will)............ because the carolina panthers have a QB who shows off too much "

and that last bit was more than i knew !!

• 4 months later...

If the bars can get NFL games, what cable or satellite service are they getting it from? This will be the one of the thing I will miss Living in Thailand. I do love my sports. :question1:

Has anyone tried to access the internet for NFL Games. Last year 1 game was broadcasted on Yahoo.com. Was it available in Thailand? Also mlb.com has a internet package. Has anyone accessed these games?

Witherspoon's shows NFL games.  People do smoke in there but it is an open bar so it isn't too bad for non-smokers unless you are extremely sensitive to smoke.

I haven't tried either of those malenruse, but I have tried to access Hulu and Sling and both did not work as it recognized an IP address outside the US.  My guess is you'll run into the same thing with MLB and the NFL unless they have a package specifically for Thailand.

Archived