IGNORED

Centara Pattaya Hotel

f308gt

Anyone stayed at the Centara Pattaya hotel? Whats it like ?Is it girl friendly?

Cluck-cluck, gibber-gibber, my old man's a mushroom, etc.

My mate has stayed there, said it was nice enough.

He went to village then booked in again when he got back so it can't be too bad.

But he is from Belfast

My mate has stayed there, said it was nice enough.

He went to village then booked in again when he got back so it can't be too bad.

But he is from Belfast

Thanks

Never stated there always stay next door in @mind,I can't beat location imo for Soi 6,always a lot of Chinese and Indian tour groups stay there

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

I think you refer to the 'basaya' hotel which is in central road / Pattaya klang road. If you speak about this one it is absolutely girl friendly (it was in 2014) no joiner fee no matter how many. You can do copy of joiners id but you will have to pay the copy (like 10 bahts). Pretty pool, nice breakfast and situation was great very close from the mango sticky rice market. WiFi was tricky in the room but very good in the lobby. Safebox in the room as far as I remember.

Centara has a few hotels in pattaya dont think you are talking about the Centara Pattaya Grand mirage up in north pattaya if you are no... it is a very family oriented hotel with the most amazing swimming pool ... great for a family vacation or with a permanent girlfriend.

absolutely top place but I wouldn't feel comfortable walking through the lobby with a bar girl unless she is dressed accordingly

I stay there all the time. It's a decent hotel and girl / LB friendly no problems at all only thing is they make you come downstairs to the lobby to pick up your date

I stay there all the time. It's a decent hotel and girl / LB friendly no problems at all only thing is they make you come downstairs to the lobby to pick up your date

Cheers that's good to hear, I've already booked.

Cheers that's good to hear, I've already booked.

Yes mate it is a very good hotel and great location - I stayed there 2 years ago. In previous times there were problems with large tour bookings of single Indian guys, but I understand that this is no longer happening.

Archived