IGNORED

Looking for a hotel for 23 nights around LK metro area

Dezzy

Wondering if anyone can recommend a good hotel around LK/Soi buakhao area.

I'll be going from Feb 7th - 1st March

As it stands I will have my lady friend with me for the whole trip, staying in the room with me.

Looked at China gardens, but the boutique rooms don't come with a balcony? Somewhat of a must for me to have, and the Jacuzzi rooms are a tad out of my price range.

Had a look at Nature view hotel, looks okay but I'm not too sure which room to pick - and are they somewhat spacious or is it quite cramped?

Stayed at Opey de place before, not too bad but like many have said here - a bit dated + I'm not too bothered about a pool.

Retox sports bar? I had a quick look, seems reasonably priced, but anyone know if it gets quite noisy? Looks like quite the atmosphere in the bar area! (Good for a night out, not for sleeping)

So yeah, just wanting to see other peoples favourites around this area and what could be suggested to me: Balcony, somewhat spacious, around the 1k THB per night range, Lk metro(ish) area

Cheers guys.

just a thought ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, how about 3nd road ?

i.e. beyond retox bar . i am sure you could get what you are wanting for a reasonable deal for three weeks . and the best part is that you are only about 200 metres from LK Metro /soi diana/bouckow area . :Think1: :Think1: :Think1:

Have a look at my link buddy, I'm just off Soi Buakhao and LK less than 2 minutes walk..

Cheers

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Had a look at Nature view hotel, looks okay but I'm not too sure which room to pick - and are they somewhat spacious or is it quite cramped?

Nature View rooms are small, but the hotel is well-run and has good wi fi.

Destiny on LK Metro have rooms with balcony for 1050b per night in high-season. They are fairly spacious. Their next graded room up termed a 'Large Room' is 1250b in high-season. Definitely more spacious. The rooms priced 1050b, termed 'Small Rooms', I found were spacious enough for my requirements. Plush on-suite shower/ bathroom (with glass partician - means it is viewable from the bed). Beds are a good size and good quality. 42" LCD, wifi, safe, dvd, air con ..etc. Also minibar.

However, considering they are above the go-go bar and it is on LK Metro, it is not a quiet location though the room seems to be fairly well sound proofed, plus you get used to the noise outside and everything stops at 3 am, so quiet then! Fairly quiet in the daytime, so only really noisy between 7pm and 3 am.

The jacuzzi rooms are arguably quieter because they are located round the side of the building where it is abit more away from the noise on the street.

http://destinypattaya.com/hotel.html

My only problem there with one or two of the rooms is that they have an issue with the plumbing re: the toilet; flush don't work well and has to be used 3 or 4 times each time you have need to flush away solids ( or not so solids!) I told the staff at the time of my last stay there in Nov 2014 (under different management now) about this but prob not quick fix. I recall Room -7 was one of the rooms affected. This can happen in Thailand. Most hotels obviously it isn't a problem because plumbing has accommodated sufficiently wide waste water piping in anticipating this eventuality

"Look up, laugh loud, talk big, keep the color in your cheek and the fire in your eye, adorn your person, maintain your health, your beauty and your animal spirits." -William Hazlitt

Wondering if anyone can recommend a good hotel around LK/Soi buakhao area.

I'll be going from Feb 7th - 1st March

As it stands I will have my lady friend with me for the whole trip, staying in the room with me.

Looked at China gardens, but the boutique rooms don't come with a balcony? Somewhat of a must for me to have, and the Jacuzzi rooms are a tad out of my price range.

Stayed at Opey de place before, not too bad but like many have said here - a bit dated + I'm not too bothered about a pool.

Retox sports bar? I had a quick look, seems reasonably priced, but anyone know if it gets quite noisy? Looks like quite the atmosphere in the bar area! (Good for a night out, not for sleeping)

So yeah, just wanting to see other peoples favourites around this area and what could be suggested to me: Balcony, somewhat spacious, around the 1k THB per night range, Lk metro(ish) area

Cheers guys.

Check La Cerise guesthouse,Soi lengkee,superior balcony rooms for 1000 baht

20150316_122317.jpg

20150316_122409.jpg

20150316_122333.jpg

Archived