Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

25000baht ST.... Any girls get this?

Slushpuppie36

I doubt it since he offered her 4K. Keep in mind that these flight attendants are fluent in English. She was just telling him what it would take for her to go with him.

Ah, I see now she's a flight attendant.

High class girls in West, especially in the SF Bay Area tech sector, can easily get within that range, or more.

I can see her asking 25,000 as a first response, because she doesn't need it, and a small amount isn't worth it to her.

Also, she might have had a wealthy offer, or knows friends who have had similar experiences.

Aren't we maybe taking this all a bit too seriously.Analysing what it means for prices in general,and whether she is worth it or not.

From what was said in the OP,this was likely to have just been a throwaway remark from a girl who wasnt going to go.

I make no comment on whether it means she actually does P4P or not,nor do I comment on whether she actually would have gone with the OP or not.

What I am saying is that it is probably an unthinking off the cuff remark that is unworthy of the kind of deep analysis that it is getting on this thread.

Ah, I see now she's a flight attendant.

Also, she might have had a wealthy offer, or knows friends who have had similar experiences.

The OP refers to her as a flight attendant.

As for prior offers, I made this point in my initial response by noting that she may have been offered or received 25K in the past. Whatever the case, she is quoting what she believes her true market worth to be, and the OP actually thought about accepting the terms. My only questions would be: what amount of time does she think ST should be and would he get more than one pop? My guess is that at 25K she will be a starfish.

Aren't we maybe taking this all a bit too seriously.Analysing what it means for prices in general,and whether she is worth it or not.

From what was said in the OP,this was likely to have just been a throwaway remark from a girl who wasnt going to go.

I make no comment on whether it means she actually does P4P or not,nor do I comment on whether she actually would have gone with the OP or not.

What I am saying is that it is probably an unthinking off the cuff remark that is unworthy of the kind of deep analysis that it is getting on this thread.

I would tend to agree with your point if she had said something like 100K. However, the price she quoted might not be outlandish for some wealthy Japanese or Korean high rollers, and it is conceivable that she knows of someone or she has received such an offer in the past.

A point I made in my initial response by noting that she may have been offered or received 25K in the past. Whatever the case, she is quoting what she believes her true market worth to be, and the OP actually thought about accepting the terms. My only questions would be: what amount of time does she think ST should be and would he get more than one pop? My guess is that at 25K she will be a starfish.

Should get a membership to the mile high club for that amount of baht

Should get a membership to the mile high club for that amount of baht

In looking at her photo, it would not surprise me if she used her flight attendant position to meet wealthy benefactors. In the grand scheme of things, she may be operating at the highest level of call girls. Certainly she would never accept the measly 4K offered by the OP.

What airline is that uniform from? More likely she works at the airport in some modest capacity. Thai's love their uniforms. 

i wouldn't pay 25K as i am not that rich but i can understand why she ask this price. She isn't just another isaan girl working as BG or FL but educated and working!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

If you can talk him into it I will give you $10K........

the right drugs and I will never know it happened, but I will be a lot richer

555. Pretty funny. No judgement here, just observing

From 1 million you're now down to 990,000.

The negotiation has begun. Does anyone think he'll accept $1000?

Anyway, we've learned he's willing to suck cock, and do it for money but just doesn't want to appear to be labeled a homosexual.

Again, No judgement, just observing.

skeebobo made a good point , does anyone recognize the uniform ? we all know how the thais like a bling uniform as we see guys opening hotel doors for us with more war medals on his chest that any nam veteran . 25,000 is a big asking price in my opinion that is roughly 2 months salary for a flight attendant in Thailand .

Here is a picture of her. Something most likely lost in translation.

So what's missing from this story is whether this is a real world experience or a virtual one.

Seeing how the picture is from a dating site, there has been no real world rapport established between them, so it's easy to just throw out a high number because there's so much distance between them. It's not real for her and easy to refuse even if the offer was accepted.

So was this conversation happening at your meeting or online?

Let's see 1 cute thai girl 25k baht or 7-8 cute thai gogo girls... hmmmmm decisions decisions

paying a commission is not negotiating.   My price is my price but you have to take care of those that assist you.

555. Pretty funny. No judgement here, just observing

From 1 million you're now down to 990,000.

The negotiation has begun. Does anyone think he'll accept $1000?

Anyway, we've learned he's willing to suck cock, and do it for money but just doesn't want to appear to be labeled a homosexual.

Again, No judgement, just observing

paying a commission is not negotiating. My price is my price but you have to take care of those that assist you.

Cute.

Always take care of support staff. LOL

• 1 year later...

I know someone that paid 100K for a night with a famous one, said it was worth it.  No, I am not giving the details and for him it was like me paying 5 baht

On 31/12/2015 at 2:58 PM, just hanging said:

paying a commission is not negotiating.   My price is my price but you have to take care of those that assist you.

I once paid 25,000 baht to someone who was irresistibly attractive with a delightful personality and sensual demeanor. 

It took some time and effort in conversation and the application of charm, but in the end I managed to take myself back to the hotel and had a wild night together, after unknowingly slipping myself an ecstasy tab; a low act on my part I know.   

I discreetly left the 25K on the bedside table next to myself......of course it was gone when I did an early morning runner.

Should I wear a Flight Attendant's uniform next time ?

• 5 months later...

Archived