IGNORED

Thaifriendly

fortony

I contacted her too. 
She replied etc. but totally ignored my request for her Line ID, which all the others I contacted gave me...

That put me off a bit, but I might go for it if the others I put ahead of her dont work out. 

After following that site for a couple of weeks, I have noticed there are a certain number of regulars that are there a lot (surprise, surprise! lol). 

Anyway, would be nice to hear any feedback on her (she is one of them) or any of the regulars. 

anyone know anything about this one? maybe not everyones cup of tea as for age and body build but sounds like fun

https://www.thaifriendly.com/Sugarleeson

Profile deleted ?

Doing some ground work on here this time round before my trip next week. I'm thinking a good 90% are freelancers, or the ones messaging me back are anyways!

Last time I met a girl in BKK off Plenty of Fish, worked in a hotel not p4p. Was my last night and was stopping near the airport before my early morning flight back and was at a loose end in the afternoon. Didn't end up sleeping before the flight anyways;)

I am still hesitant talking to girls who are not clearly P4P maybe that could be one of the reason I see very less talent on TF. I know sounds weird and I should just ask them but ever since my break up with last non p4p TGF , It's my new year resolution to not take any free pussy or even show interest in them.

For example below profile write up is really cheesy and looks like a genuine non p4p but some of her pics with bar girl quality makeup were encouraging me to think she is open for p4p but I will never know.

https://www.thaifriendly.com/warutya

bg.jpg

Doing some ground work on here this time round before my trip next week. I'm thinking a good 90% are freelancers, or the ones messaging me back are anyways!

Last time I met a girl in BKK off Plenty of Fish, worked in a hotel not p4p. Was my last night and was stopping near the airport before my early morning flight back and was at a loose end in the afternoon. Didn't end up sleeping before the flight anyways;)

I am not sure about that, but I am only after the freelancers for me short stay anyway. Cannot be bothered.

Met one of the freelancers from TF last night. It worked out well. 

I am still hesitant talking to girls who are not clearly P4P maybe that could be one of the reason I see very less talent on TF. I know sounds weird and I should just ask them but ever since my break up with last non p4p TGF , It's my new year resolution to not take any free pussy or even show interest in them.

For example below profile write up is really cheesy and looks like a genuine non p4p but some of her pics with bar girl quality makeup were encouraging me to think she is open for p4p but I will never know.

attachicon.gifbg.jpg

just looked at pics, not my type and too old for me, but nice looking girl and pics.  they all like makeup, here and the west, I like a little at the max

I score once a week at least on Tinder... very easy...

I've been to the website, but don't know how to use it.

attachicon.gifbg.jpg

Since she has children, that should be enough to give her a pass if you are looking for a non-P4P relationship.

I contacted her too. 

She replied etc. but totally ignored my request for her Line ID, which all the others I contacted gave me...

That put me off a bit, but I might go for it if the others I put ahead of her dont work out. 

There must be something about my weather beaten face and gravelly voice, she gave me her phone number after we chatted on Skype.

This one is the "best fuck ever" if you believe what you read :laugh:

https://www.thaifriendly.com/lovelymesorn

I seen that one to... You could always nip down to nightwish ask for the lowdown on performance... She has quite a few photos of her in there.. Not sure if she was working or visiting tho

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Since she has children, that should be enough to give her a pass if you are looking for a non-P4P relationship.

Nope, I am not looking for non-P4P anymore. I am just scouting P4P and with children is good for me especially if she is lactating MILF.

just looked at pics, not my type and too old for me, but nice looking girl and pics.  they all like makeup, here and the west, I like a little at the max

whats wrong with 31? I like girls older than me for LLT. 

Anyway most of the thai girls I have encountered in gogo's were ranging from 20 to 30 years but behave as a teenagers. I wouldn't want 20 something gogo girl for anything more than a night.

attachicon.gifbg.jpg

I just ask them if they are a freelancer. Those that sell it will understand. The others will not understand or not reply. 

There must be something about my weather beaten face and gravelly voice, she gave me her phone number after we chatted on Skype.

I cannot speak for your face and voice. Maybe she doesnt use Line!

Archived