Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cheap place to eat for Newbees in Town ( Great Value )

cartoonman

i will have the full set sooner or later

the hidden bit says saturday 99 bht

feb 8 004 (Custom).JPG

• 4 weeks later...

I had Chicken Dinner yesterday - Nothing Special - But good for the price.

attachicon.gifMarlee Chicken Dinner.jpg

This is the Outside of MARLEE 3 - Simple Place - Nice and Quiet.

attachicon.gifMARLEE 3 copy.jpg

Looks like good homemade food, but sometime when they do that kind of western food in thailand, it comes out very bland.

i think this makes a full set......

march 14 004 (Custom).JPG

been  made harder by the staff not always putting the current days board out

I go to the one in Soi Honey but because this place gets virtually no passing foot traffic I've never been.

My concern is the freshness of the stuff, probably mostly frozen but even so.

Soi Honey one is good and probably the same menu, I just sometimes stop off for the daily specials there, smallish portions but good and real value.

Also the bar/massage place opposite adds entertainment whilst eating.

This L street is quite interesting. I took a short cut walking from Avenue to Leng Kee and agree with you ...... very little foot traffic but the bars and restaurants looks interesting and nice quiet places to chill.

Please remember to like and subscribe.

Ask anybody where Soi Buakaow Hospital is and if you look opposite - you will see two Motorbike shops on ether side of a small road.

Walk down that road and you will see MARLEES half way down on the Left hand side..GREAT VALUE for Money if you are on a budget.

And the Food is very very good - I've tried it.  Enjoy.

attachicon.gifMarlee 2 copy copy.jpg

Thank you for posting this.

Also thank you for your terrific maps !

• 1 month later...

I only know La Taverna del Passatore and Mai Lu Si Bar on the right-hand side of that soi.

It surely wont be anything special at that price. Probably the usual "Pacific Dory" (panga).

Indeed, “Pacific Dory” is all but Pacific and all but Dory, but disgusting farmed fish.

Archived