IGNORED

Noi's Bar and Diner - A Jewel in the Rough

Fritos0519

Hey everyone.  Just throwing a shout out to Noi's Bar and Diner.  Paul, Noi and Ilene truly go out of their way for their customers.  If you have not been by yet I highly recommend you check it out.  If you are not in a food mood, Noi's also carries some of the finest ciders that you will find in Pattaya.  They offer mainly British cuisine, fresh roasted coffee and a plethora of beverages.  Stop on in and pay them a visit even if it is just for a drink.  You will not be disappointed.  Lets not let another jewel of a place end up suffering just because nobody knows they exist.  Noi's is tucked down a private road which makes it a little hard to discover.  I have attached a map.  If you know where Yensabai Mansion is, you should have no problems finding this amazing little restaurant.

Just got off the phone with Paul Patterson and he has agreed that anyone who walks through the door and mentions that they heard about them through Pattaya Addicts will receive 10% off of their check bin.  To further entice the masses to make their way, if you bring your check bin from Noi's to the Sweet Spot Chocolate Cafe, I will give you an additional 10% off of your order for the next two weeks.  Trust me all, you will not be disappointed.

Paul Freitas

Owner

The Sweet Spot Chocolate Cafe

12347966_1491788724461320_3081572462248004944_n.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Thailand Stories, Blogs, News and More:  The Neverland Post

-Bryan Flowers - An Interview with the Original Pattaya Addict - Empty The Bank - Five Reasons To Invest in Pattaya - My Photography Page - PF Click

Best of luck Paul I'm not in Patts at the moment but will definitely call in next time I'm back.

Al.

Many Thank for the Great Write-Up Mate and Look Forward to Welcoming PA Members Soon!

Regards

Paul

:)

Do you offer any non-Brit food?

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

how about posting a menu so we can have a look what is on offer  :GoldenSmile1:

i know certain bm's will pop in and do an honest review :GoldenSmile1:  

You guys earned the writeup. Im happy to help.

Many Thank for the Great Write-Up Mate and Look Forward to Welcoming PA Members Soon!

Regards

Paul

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

-Bryan Flowers - An Interview with the Original Pattaya Addict - Empty The Bank - Five Reasons To Invest in Pattaya - My Photography Page - PF Click

Noi's menu is attached.  Enjoy.  I will be over shooting photos for them sometime next week.

Noi's Menu.pdf

11953108_1464081900565336_6446342573028310489_n.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

This is exactly why I love using Pattaya Addicts.

Every trip I like to wander the different streets and eat and drink at various lesser known places.

It's all about BM's helping each other by supporting the bars and restaurants

Thanks for the heads up. I'll pop in next trip

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Noi's menu is attached.  Enjoy.  I will be over shooting photos for them sometime next week.

Thanks Fritos0519, very interesting menu, do hope it tastes as good. Cheers,an have a great week.

That's a very comprehensive menu and reasonably priced.

What are the opening hours? And is the meat(besides pork) halal?

Hope it goes well. Same with the Sweet Spot.

Cheers,

H888

Opening hours are from 7 am untill 11 pm. For now I would advise that the food is non-halal. Might be something worth looking into though Paul, especially since you have such a large Middle Eastern populace a couple blocks from your shop. I would definitely consider it.

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Sorry for the delay for responding to your questions but I was Knee-Deep in Chocolate Fudge Last Night, courtesy of The Sweet Spot Cafe at Club Misty's, and Today I am Knee-Deep in Turkey Sandwich Deliveries!!!  Many, Many Thanks to Fritos0519 for Fielding the Questions and Thank You Guys for your Interest!

Hope to See You Soon.

Regards

Paul

Sorry for the delay for responding to your questions but I was Knee-Deep in Chocolate Fudge Last Night, courtesy of The Sweet Spot Cafe at Club Misty's, and Today I am Knee-Deep in Turkey Sandwich Deliveries!!! Many, Many Thanks to Fritos0519 for Fielding the Questions and Thank You Guys for your Interest!

Hope to See You Soon.

Regards

Paul

More than welcome PSP

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Opening hours are from 7 am untill 11 pm. For now I would advise that the food is non-halal. Might be something worth looking into though Paul, especially since you have such a large Middle Eastern populace a couple blocks from your shop. I would definitely consider it.

Thanks for the opening times :)

I raised the Halal question as there are large number of Middle Easterners who may only eat 'halal'. Who knows. Also, they will not eat pork...

Anyway, I'm sure you are astute and wish you well.

Cheers, H888

Thanks for the opening times :)

I raised the Halal question as there are large number of Middle Easterners who may only eat 'halal'. Who knows. Also, they will not eat pork...

Anyway, I'm sure you are astute and wish you well.

Cheers, H888

Many Thanks for your Input.

Regards

Paul

Descent menu with good choice of british grub at reasonable prices (event without the discount)

Do u also serve thai food (for the mrs that comes)

Sorry for the delay for responding to your questions but I was Knee-Deep in Chocolate Fudge Last Night, courtesy of The Sweet Spot Cafe at Club Misty's, and Today I am Knee-Deep in Turkey Sandwich Deliveries!!!  Many, Many Thanks to Fritos0519 for Fielding the Questions and Thank You Guys for your Interest!

Hope to See You Soon.

Regards

Paul

Got any English mustard Paul ??

Descent menu with good choice of british grub at reasonable prices (event without the discount)

Absolutely, Nois has a full Thai menu as well.

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Yes we do.  Currently rewriting the Menu but it will be on our Facebook Page soon.

Regards

Paul

Archived