IGNORED

Heads Up! New Bar opening soon in Jomtien

chris_heaton

The website wass an advance preview, the pics were selected with addicts members in mind!

We are in fact opening two bars. One will have promotions like F1, pool, darts and lots of other things. But Butterfly bar will not be a bar to sit and relax in! It is designed as a hidden getaway for ex-pats or others. Pop in then 45 mins later pop out. But we are working to make sure when you pop in you will have the choice of about 20 great looking girls to pop with! All with no hassle (eg I love you! Why you go with other girl?) In fact you want another girl take the 2nd or 3rd FREE.

More details later.

Chris

Just another day in Paradise!

The website wass an advance preview, the pics were selected with addicts members in mind!

We are in fact opening two bars. One will have promotions like F1, pool, darts and lots of other things. But Butterfly bar will not be a bar to sit and relax in! It is designed as a hidden getaway for ex-pats or others. Pop in then 45 mins later pop out. But we are working to make sure when you pop in you will have the choice of about 20 great looking girls to pop with! All with no hassle (eg I love you! Why you go with other girl?) In fact you want another girl take the 2nd or 3rd FREE.

More details later.

Chris

Lets be clear here, are you are suggesting you can have 2 or 3 girls for the price of 1 barfine? That sounds great if the BF ius the same as all the other ST bars, please keep us updated, I can hear my VFM clock 'ready to go'

• 1 month later...

Any news on bar opening?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For now the place has been ditched! Well at least the property has!

We delayed opening for a long time because we were not happy with the lease for the building (or lack of it, in this case). Looks like we were right to do that. I had plans to return to the UK for a business trip in early February so was going to open the bar on March 1st. Staff were already sorted and ready. The day I returned to the UK received a call to say the Landlady had given our property to someone to use as a guesthouse. This is despite it belonging to us for at least another 3 months before the next rental was due! However as we had nothing in writing we cannot do anything except look for a new property.

So when I return to Thailand, in two days, I will start looking again. Maybe it will be better to take over an existing business or maybe because I am getting fed up with being ripped off in Thailand (£65,000 so far), I will just call it a day and return to the UK. BUT I just love Thailand so much and really enjoy living and running a bar there, it is a very hard decision to make.

Chris

Just another day in Paradise!