IGNORED

injections

PICCOLABESTIA

where can i find a place in pattaya that can do injections? no problem for glute and pec injections, i do it by myself. need someone that can shot me in the lats. thanks

can you name one? or just give me the address.

I asked in a small clinic near my place. They say no problem for glute, no way we can do in the lats.

asked also in pharmacy. they cannot in glute. they suggest me to ask my GF..... lol

What are you injecting if u may ask ?

On the ground in Pattaya? Arriving Soon? Have LINE installed on your phone?

Join the (unofficial) Pattaya-Addicts group on LINE and meet a fellow monger for a beer or 10.

Pop into see Larry at babydolls or noddy at butterfly bar to be added.

can you name one? or just give me the address.

I asked in a small clinic near my place. They say no problem for glute, no way we can do in the lats.

asked also in pharmacy. they cannot in glute. they suggest me to ask my GF..... lol

I don't understand why do you need to do the various muscle groups?

don't you just inject it under the skin anywhere and your body absorbs it and takes thee chemical to where it's required in the body? or does each individual muscle have to be injected?

so if you are just injecting lat, glutes, pecs that is only three muscles what about the others, won't they be out of proportion?

if you don't have to inject a particular muscle then can't you jab it anywhere.

pardon my ignorance , but I just want to understand how the body takes it up.

don't you just inject it under the skin anywhere and your body absorbs it and takes thee chemical to where it's required in the body? or does each individual muscle have to be injected?

so if you are just injecting lat, glutes, pecs that is only three muscles what about the others, won't they be out of proportion?

You should just have 1 injection....

Yes you don't seem to know what you are talking about. Steroids are injected into the muscles (intramuscular) and not under the skin. The injected muscles don't grow any more than any other muscle. 

PICCOLABESTIA why in the lats?

Yes you don't seem to know what you are talking about. Steroids are injected into the muscles (intramuscular) and not under the skin. The injected muscles don't grow any more than any other muscle. 

I think I admitted that I didn't know a lot about it, that was why I asked.

If the injected muscles don't grow any quicker then the others then why not put the needle into a more easily accessed part of the body like the leg or arms?

I think I admitted that I didn't know a lot about it, that was why I asked.

If the injected muscles don't grow any quicker then the others then why not put the needle into a more easily accessed part of the body like the leg or arms?

Steroids are injected deep in muscle tissue so they will be slowly distributed in the body. Muscles in the thighs are also popular spots as well as the glutes so one can use various parts of the body.

Can we stay in topic please? do someone know a clinic that do injections? 

I know lots of clinics that do intramuscular injections. But none that I know do lats. Which is why I asked why the lats?

Steroids are injected deep in muscle tissue so they will be slowly distributed in the body. Muscles in the thighs are also popular spots as well as the glutes so one can use various parts of the body.

I know lots of clinics that do intramuscular injections. But none that I know do lats. Which is why I asked why the lats?

want to give some rest to pects and gluts. I tried to inject myself everywhere, calf too, and the less painful muscle for me, exept pcts and gluts, are the lats. and can inject easily 2 ml of oil.

I can do that by myself too, but not easy for me to aspire with 1 hand only. since i am in pattaya i just thought to have that done by professionals,

How about one in the brain? Surely that's the best one to grow first.

Sorry, just banter :)

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

want to give some rest to pects and gluts. I tried to inject myself everywhere, calf too, and the less painful muscle for me, exept pcts and gluts, are the lats. and can inject easily 2 ml of oil.

I can do that by myself too, but not easy for me to aspire with 1 hand only. since i am in pattaya i just thought to have that done by professionals,

OK, understand, I only pin various thigh muscles when doing it myself. Admittedly not the greatest place when it comes to soreness but the easiest place for me to use. About 100 times better than the one time I tried the calf <ouch>. Below are a couple of clinics on Soi Buahkao that I use for glute shots. At best the "doctors" there are likely no better than a western nurse (if that). I'm going to guess they won't want to do lats but you can ask.

You can change over to the map function to get better directions.

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.9317048,100.8865719,3a,75y,150.24h,73.92t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1soTA0Rl8zKwAckbtNnLDVeA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.9277841,100.8839582,3a,75y,305.11h,81.22t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sQO60pxeFRtNJ4EiTh9PKUw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

I asked all 4 clinics at the top of Soi LK Metro, none showed any willingness to inject anywhere other than glutes/quads most denied calves as well. My apologies I didn't perceive there would be a problem as long as there was enough mass as to where they would inject.

All oil based and water based anabolic steroids should be taken intramuscularly. This means the shot must penetrate the skin and subcutaneous tissue to enter the muscle itself. Intra muscular injections are used when prompt absorption is desired, when larger doses are needed than can be given continuously or when a drug is too irritating to be given subcutaneous. The common sites for intra muscular injections include the buttock, lateral side of the thigh, and the deltoid region of the arm.

Muscles in these areas, especially the gluteal muscles in the buttock, are fairly thick. Because of the large number of muscle fibers and extensive fascia, (fascia is a type of connective tissue that surrounds and separates muscles) the drug has a large surface area for absorption. Absorption is further promoted by the extensive blood supply to muscles. Ideally, intra muscular injections should be given deep within the muscle and away from major nerves and blood vessels. The best site for steroid injections is in the gluteus medius muscle which is located in the upper outer quadrant of the buttock. The iliac crest serves as a landmark for this quadrant.

he spot for an injection in an adult is usually to 2 to 3 inches (7 1/2 centimeters) below the iliac crest. The iliac crest is the top of the pelvic girdle on the posterior (back) side. You can find the iliac crest by feeling the uppermost bony area above each gluteal muscle. The upper outer quadrant is chosen because the muscle in this area is quite thick and has few nerves. The probability of injecting the drug into a blood vessel is remote in this area. Injecting here reduces the chance of injury to the sciatic nerve which runs through the lower and middle area of the buttock. It controls the posterior of each thigh and the entire leg from the knee down. If an injection is too close to this nerve or actually hits it, extreme pain and temporary paralysis can be felt in these areas. This is especially undesirable and warrants staying as far away from this area as possible.

If the gluteal region cannot be injected for some reason, the second choice would be the lateral portion of the thigh. Usually, intra muscular injections in the thigh are only indicated for infants and children. The vastus lateralis muscle is the only area of the thigh that should be injected intramuscularly. This site is determined by using the knee and the greater trochanter of the femur as landmarks.

If the gluteal region cannot be injected for some reason, the second choice would be the lateral portion of the thigh. Usually, intra muscular injections in the thigh are only indicated for infants and children. The vastus lateralis muscle is the only area of the thigh that should be injected intramuscularly. This site is determined by using the knee and the greater trochanter of the femur as landmarks.

The greater trochanter is the bony area that you can feel where the femur joins the pelvic girdle. The mid portion of the muscle is located by measuring the handbreadth above the knee and the handbreadth below the greater trochanter. Injecting into the front of the thigh or inside of the thigh is extremely unwise. These areas contain nerves as well as a number of blood vessels.

06_18Figure-L_zpsl8frfsbo.jpg

Intramuscular%20Injection%20Sites_zpshmd

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

Seems you don't know what you talking about as well! Not all steroids is injected IM but also sub.

Seems you don't know what you talking about as well! Not all steroids is injected IM but also sub.

Yes you are correct I don't know what I'm talking about either. But at least I can spell subcutaneous, I think. :GoldenSmile1:  It can be injected subcutaneous but likely requires more frequent lower dose injections and much less info is available on results. Although sub seems to results in more stable levels. So you have successfully equaled my rudeness and all things are once again balanced in the universe... :Think1:   

Yes you are correct I don't know what I'm talking about either. But at least I can spell subcutaneous, I think. :GoldenSmile1:  It can be injected subcutaneous but likely requires more frequent lower dose injections and much less info is available on results. Although sub seems to results in more stable levels. So you have successfully equaled my rudeness and all things are once again balanced in the universe... :Think1:

Agree of that will be lower dosage cause of the tiny syringe. What do you mean with "much less info is available on results"? Also what do you mean with sub seems result in more stable levels? What kind of steroid do you refer to?

We have a pretty informative thread in the banner. Which many of us competition bodybuilders and coaches in the sport world explain and discuss the different steroids, half-life, sides etc. So all knowledge is welcome and I'm all ear what you can contribute with!

Agree of that will be lower dosage cause of the tiny syringe. What do you mean with "much less info is available on results"? Also what do you mean with sub seems result in more stable levels? What kind of steroid do you refer to?

We have a pretty informative thread in the banner. Which many of us competition bodybuilders and coaches in the sport world explain and discuss the different steroids, half-life, sides etc. So all knowledge is welcome and I'm all ear what you can contribute with!

First of all until I started searching for sub and test I didn't even know test was given that way. All of the research I did on test in the past on body building sites didn't even mention sub (which is why I didn't know what I was talking about earlier in this thread and I had done a lot of reading). Then I started searching just for that subject and found some mixed results.

I read some real medical studies and some body building sites but as you probably know you find all kinds of conflicting info when it comes to test. A couple of studies suggested that one should probably inject half as much twice a week sub as opposed to the amount one would do IM once a week (something with moderately long half life like cypionate). The thought being that sub would release faster than IM and therefore sub would result in more stable level with twice a week injections. Although I am not a body builder and I think it's not uncommon for some/many body builders to do two IM injections a week to keep levels stable? So I believe the more stable level comment was compared to an IM injection only once a week.

At any rate I'm still groping for information. So I don't claim any great knowledge in this area as earlier in this thread I didn't even know about sub. In the smaller doses I use I could likely do sub and avoid the muscle pain where I pin/get pinned. I pin myself IM but it is not one of my favorite things... I have self pinned HGH sub with no pain or side affects at the pin site. But the volume of the injection is fairly small with HGH even in higher doses.

You probably know 100 times more about this stuff than I. But as a guy in his early 60s that wants increased libido, to feel a bit better and enhance my six hours or so a week of aerobic exercise I use modest amounts when in Thailand and sometimes at home. So an easier way that actually works is a good thing. Any comments?    

Archived