IGNORED

chang my first time

nivla

Thinking of trying Chang mai for a few days on my next trip.Would appreciate any info on what area would be best....cheers 

lots of info around PA on chiang mai.some like it,some do not.many expats live there.

over the years in total i have stayed there a couple months.great hub for exploring mountain top villages,lots to see and do in the region.

I went to Naklua fish market on a Buddah day and a tiny shop in the market only sold Chang. First and definately LAST time I'll drink it.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Thinking of trying Chang mai for a few days on my next trip.Would appreciate any info on what area would be best....cheers 

Many threads talking about visiting Chiang Mai right here in the very section of the forum you posted this thread in (Northern Thailand).   :huh:

Just as if the same vague general inquiry were made about Pattaya ("any info on what area would be best"), you're going to have to be a bit more specific if you want good and relevant replies.   :Think1:

What are you wanting to do there? What's your budget? Do you want to be close to or can be a bit away from whatever it is you're looking for?   :question1:  Et cetera...

Archived