IGNORED

Health check ups after holiday or during?

LaaMok

I always wait for 3 months after a holiday to do full blood and urine tests. Of course when i got the clap, i took medicine but i still had a check up 3 months later. So when i go on holiday i know i am clean. What does everyone else do? For instance i was with a board member that got checked up a few days after unprotected sex and he had something. Am i being lazy, should i get checked up now, then do hiv test 3 months later?

And what do you frequent flyers do, as they cant wait 3 months to do a test. Do you get checked up methodically or just here and there?

The problem that i face is now that i am back in england i dont wanna fuck this particular girl because i have been in a high risk hiv environment, so i think its unfair. Of course i can use a condom with her but in reality she'll be asking why, plus in the heat of the moment it'll be ditched. So basically i wont be fucking for 3 months.

Do you guys just risk it? i know quite a few people have wives that they fuck unprotected after fucking bargirls unprotected. I just dont know how you can do it, i feel very strong about not risking a girl in the UK, simply because when you bareback a bar girl in LOS they should know that it is high risk, however back at home i think its unfair because the girls are making a calculated risk without all the information they should know.

Maybe some of you guys only get checked up when something seems amiss?

Maybe some people are too scared of the hiv test?

Maybe some people get checked up on the holiday and a few times when they get home?

Do some of you just take a load of antibiotics and never get checked up?

Fuck it i'll do a poll

i get hiv check every 3 months even in pattaya i get test with a girl i stay with for a while and still after we checked out ok i still wear a comdom, i got clamidia in my eyes once and fuck that was sore and thought that was bad enough i dont want to get something i cannot get rid of

How long does it take for a HIV test and results in Thailand?I know i can search for this but i am here now.I hear if you get tested in England, and you are positive they tell insurance and all sorts?

How long does it take for a HIV test and results in Thailand?I know i can search for this but i am here now.I hear if you get tested in England, and you are positive they tell insurance and all sorts?

I believe you would get the results of a test in Thailand in about an hour.

Regarding getting tested in the UK.There are hundreds of anonymous clinics in the UK that you can get tested at.If you were to test positive it would be confidential and no-one other than you and the clinic need know.

Have tests every 3 mths (In Sydney) don't go bare back but love the BBBJCIM, so if your going to play the game get TESTED.

Daryle

• 3 weeks later...

There are two tests available in Pattaya hospitals (AFAIK.) One takes 40 minutes to process and the other takes two hours.

People have reported that a two minute test is also available in the clinics. Someone posted that these quick tests were reliable. I did a search and found what were called quick tests were reliable. However the sources that I found says the quick tests take 40 minutes to complete. Personally I wouldn't waste my time with quick tests in Pattaya.

Anyone interested in a group testing in 2 weeks? Maybe we can get a bulk discount.… :)

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 1 year later...

scumbag. i had a quick test in a clinic cost 400 baht and they pricked my finger and put blood on a strip and got results in 10 min how reliable are they m8.