IGNORED

Health check ups after holiday or during?

LaaMok

I always wait for 3 months after a holiday to do full blood and urine tests. Of course when i got the clap, i took medicine but i still had a check up 3 months later. So when i go on holiday i know i am clean. What does everyone else do? For instance i was with a board member that got checked up a few days after unprotected sex and he had something. Am i being lazy, should i get checked up now, then do hiv test 3 months later?

And what do you frequent flyers do, as they cant wait 3 months to do a test. Do you get checked up methodically or just here and there?

The problem that i face is now that i am back in england i dont wanna fuck this particular girl because i have been in a high risk hiv environment, so i think its unfair. Of course i can use a condom with her but in reality she'll be asking why, plus in the heat of the moment it'll be ditched. So basically i wont be fucking for 3 months.

Do you guys just risk it? i know quite a few people have wives that they fuck unprotected after fucking bargirls unprotected. I just dont know how you can do it, i feel very strong about not risking a girl in the UK, simply because when you bareback a bar girl in LOS they should know that it is high risk, however back at home i think its unfair because the girls are making a calculated risk without all the information they should know.

Maybe some of you guys only get checked up when something seems amiss?

Maybe some people are too scared of the hiv test?

Maybe some people get checked up on the holiday and a few times when they get home?

Do some of you just take a load of antibiotics and never get checked up?

Fuck it i'll do a poll

I know i'm an idiot but i bareback about 80% of the time, never caught anything more than a cold, think my mongering days are over for a long time now though so maybe I never will catch anything! Have had about 6 HIV tests in my life and all negative, maybe i'm superman or just lucky. Who knows, but I count my blessings everytime and vow never to bareback again, but i still do!

I know i'm an idiot but i bareback about 80% of the time, never caught anything more than a cold, think my mongering days are over for a long time now though so maybe I never will catch anything! Have had about 6 HIV tests in my life and all negative, maybe i'm superman or just lucky. Who knows, but I count my blessings everytime and vow never to bareback again, but i still do!

muan gan! Same as me! whoops! I think luckily the odds of getting HIV are 4000 to 1 i think so its pot luck! (err i mean pot bad luck) Do you have any tips? lol some guys piss straight and wash straight after. I need to start doing that.

I voted for only if something seems a miss. which it did after my january trip. I was also given an HIV test at the clinic which I didn't ask for but they do as a matter of course now.

BTW it was negative.

Also been ask by a certain lady if we can go and get checked out together when I return.

Edited by Mackem Stu

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

Also been ask by a certain lady if we can go and get checked out together when I return.

Hopefully that is not the one that gave you the dose in the first place :Raspberry6:

When are you planning this return, exactly??

Don_t_Give.jpg

Hopefully that is not the one that gave you the dose in the first place :Raspberry6:

When are you planning this return, exactly??

Hey Billy Boy. Will be back at the begining of June. Are you in town???

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

so for those of you that only get checked up when things go amiss, dont you worry about the things you could have and not know?

i always checked upon returning and after a few months, just to be sure.

Up until December I always used a condom. I was comfortable with a particular lady and we got piss one night and you know what happened. The next day we made a trip to the hospital for tests and all was clear. Next time back in Pattaya we will have another set of test to make sure everything is still OK.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I was comfortable with a particular lady and we got piss one night and you know what happened.

This happens way too often on my first dates!! This is a big reason why i want to consider LT'ing a girl to save my arse from catching something more nasty than i can handle!

Why o Why do you guys keep going bare back!!!!!!!!

Foockin CRAZY TING TONG FARANG!!!!!

Think about it>>>Right..... ok..... not a real high chance but this is possible.

Worsed case senario.

A HIV postive BG and you get HIV aswell, she gets pregnant and then YOUR child possibly infected aswell

>>>>...........oh happy days oh happy days!!!!...........

you feelin lucky punk?

Member since Dec 06.

I have only barebacked twice. Once on each of my trips. The particular piece of pun anny that I barebacked this trip admitted in a round about sort of way that she does allow bareback occasionally. The night I had with her was very messy due to the amount of Jack Daniles we drank.

Since i've returned to Oz i've had a full series of swab, piss and blood tests. All negative so far. Will wait a couple of more months and have another blood test.

Edited by Shuggy

Testicles

the odds of getting HIV are 4000 to 1

The odds of catching HIV off a KNOWN carrier having unprotected insertive vaginal sex is 0.03-0.9% I only know this because i asked the health advisor what the chances were when i had a HIV test last June.

I was also given an HIV test at the clinic which I didn't ask for but they do as a matter of course now.

They are not supposed to do that.It is illegal to carry out a HIV test on someone without their consent,or so i was told the last time i had a test.

The odds of catching HIV off a KNOWN carrier having unprotected insertive vaginal sex is 0.03-0.9% I only know this because i asked the health advisor what the chances were when i had a HIV test last June.

Thats interesting to know, thanks for the info. There are so many factors to consider tho. Like if your fucking for hours then surely the chances go up and up as you are pounding away?

Then if you have an std already then your chances of getting hiv is much higher... how higher?

Then what is the chances of catching HIV when sticking it up the "wrongun"?

Thats interesting to know, thanks for the info. There are so many factors to consider tho. Like if your fucking for hours then surely the chances go up and up as you are pounding away?

not sure of the answer to that one

Then if you have an std already then your chances of getting hiv is much higher... how higher?

yes,the risk does increase slightly because the HIV virus will "piggy back" in on the STD

Then what is the chances of catching HIV when sticking it up the "wrongun"?

again it increases,but not by much.The taker has the higher risk of catching it though.

Right after and a check-up 6 months later.

Not so much scared of HIV but more for STDs really..

• 4 weeks later...
Right after and a check-up 6 months later.

Not so much scared of HIV but more for STDs really..

Fuckin hell mate thats the only one you want to be scared of!

"Once you've gone asian you'll never go caucasian"

hey Bryan what kind of clap did you have?, with some of them they never go away, if its herpes you can pass it on if you dont even have sores or symptoms,

If I do check I don't right after, because if you have come in to contact late in your trip. My doc says the HIV virus and some others usually won't show for about a month.

just went today for a HIV test, ive barebacked about twice in the last 3 years, now I gotta wait 4 days for the results..Im shiiting my pants, its just the thought of what it COULD be thats so scary

I blood test once a month & have do so for the last 4 years.

Started doing it in the UK where the GF insisted upon it before she let me BB her.

I found out thats there's a clinic on the same Soi as Secrets that charges thb500 for HIV check currently i use Bumrungrad Bangkok and they charge thb2000 for same. Anyone else used that clinic? any feedback appreciated

On return home, I felt a bit bloated and visited my local doc. The doc's eyebrows were raised quickly when I mentioned Thailand. He ordered urine and blood tests free of charge. All results came back neg.

I think the reason for me being crook only on the last night was by getting carried away with too many 'double' red bulls at the GGB's.

I guess I learnt my lesson that you can't tame the red bull and I was 99% sure my 'not feeling well' was not sexual related.

My doctor overreacted and I did not specifically ask for the tests either.

LS

I'll be bach!

the odds of getting HIV are 4000 to 1

Holey Moley!, a golfing hole in one odds are stacked at 5000-1 which I have already done.

Makes me start thinking now with your stats Bryan.

I'll be bach!

just went today for a HIV test, ive barebacked about twice in the last 3 years, now I gotta wait 4 days for the results..Im shiiting my pants, its just the thought of what it COULD be thats so scary

negative :Chokdee: