Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Singapore Thai Embassy

johnfb43

I need to leave Thailand on the 31st of December with my Filipina gf as our 30 day tourist visa runs out on that date. I am 59 years of age from UK and she is ahem 21 from The Philippines. Was thinking of flying to Singapore from Utapao (We are in Pattaya) on the 31st and was wondering 1) Can we get a 3 month visa for Thailand at the Thai Embassy in Singapore (I am assuming there is one?) and 2) What paperwork and costs do I need for this for both of us? 3) As we will arrive late pm on 31st December what time/date is the Singapore THAI Embassy open?  4) If we can apply for a 3 month visa there how many days must we allow for it to be processed? What date therefore should my flight out of Singapore be heading for Thailand? 5) Any further advice?  THANK YOU! 

I got a student visa from this embassy but I had the correct paperwork. Good luck getting a 90 day tourist visa for both of you but I can,t see why not.

Ring the embassy re opening hours.Friday the 1,st they will be closed. If they reopen tuesday you might be ready to return to Patts on WEDNSDAY 2/01/16. Maybe.

I hope so because by then you will be broke as Singas is pricey around new years. If your girlfriend wants to go shopping in Orchard rd you are fucked.

The embassy shuts for lunch and they like all the paperwork in the AM. Have your shit together in the paperwork dept.

Far better to go there earlier or get a 1 week extension on your current visa and go to Singas a week later.

The alternative is to go to Singas and turn around and come back on the same day. The Thai will give you 30 days on arrival. I have done this before.

The Thai Tourist Visa is valid for 2 months only, but can be extended for another 30 days at Immigration Office in Thailand, which will give you 3 months in total.

Last time I made a Thai Tourist Visa in Singapore I had to show that I had enough cash, or show a receipt of my bank account that I had enough money for my stay!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

I've gotten a Tourist Visa and Non-O Visa in Singapore, but not recently.  I had to stay overnight while the visa was processed.

Retired

:hello09:

Royal Thai Embassy
370 Orchard Road
Singapore 238870
Telephone: (65) 6737 2475, 6737 2476
Fax: (65) 6732 0778

Office Hours of the Visa Section

09:15am - 11:30am. (application submission only)
02:00pm - 3:00pm. (collecting only)

·         Email: [email protected]
         ·         Telephone numbers:

For Visa Information
Tel: +65 6737 2644 ext.665

Royal Thai Embassy Singapore

http://www.thaiembassy.sg/visa-matters-consular

:Work1:

Email: [email protected]

·     

My advice is to send the questions to them via email.

If you arrive on the 31st they are not going to be open until the 4th of Jan.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Archived