IGNORED

What is This, Please?

likethaigirls

Hi guys, When I want top-up for my phone, I go to the 7-11, and they print it out for me from the cash register. *120* 16 digits # and I'm in business. But for a few years now, I've seen these things I've attached a pic of, and really don't have the first idea what their purpose is, except that they have various functions on the 'Net. But, what makes them necessary, or better?Getting top-up like I do, I can browse the 'Net all I want- at least I would expect to, my phone has Internet, I just never bothered to configure it as I have two computers, and the screen on my phone is way too small; the hardware keyboard takes up half the space.I'm quite curious about what I see in the pic. What are they, SIM cards? What's the difference between them and topping-up as I do it?

Thanks! :)

p.s. Sorry the pic got attached sideways. I don't know why!

image.jpeg

Nothing more than data packages for your phone . One day , one week , one month and different numbers of GBs . 

So they really have no advantage over top-up at the cash register? If one of these costs 199 baht, I could get 200 baht of top-up from the cashier and it's the exact same thing, except top-up from the cashier is good for 3 months or something like that, not just a day or a week.

So they really have no advantage over top-up at the cash register? If one of these costs 199 baht, I could get 200 baht of top-up from the cashier and it's the exact same thing, except top-up from the cashier is good for 3 months or something like that, not just a day or a week.

If you put money on your phone and want data you need to send an SMS for the package you want .

These cards are easy if you don't know what SMS to send . 

Here are the most popular True packages . 

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Capture6.JPG

Hi Jerry,

You said,"you put money on your phone and want data you need to send an SMS for the package you want .

These cards are easy if you don't know what SMS to send."

I don't get what you mean by 'package.' Can you or someone kindly clarify? I top-up my phone, I don't have to send SMS. That said, I could browse the 'Net with my phone, but haven't except 2 years ago in the Philippines when Facebook had free phone access.

Thanks

Archived