IGNORED

£441 Direct with Eva in May. Will it get cheaper?

daytripperz

Anyone flown with eva out of terminal 2(heathrow) recently? Am I correct in thinking because of the automated check in they don't weigh your hand luggage? Cant remember the procedure from last time I flew

if you are not checking in luggage then no. if you are they may ask you to put it on the scales while your there

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

As title - Heathrow to Bangkok in May is currently £441.

Book now or wait and see? :Think1:

I just booked :) Actually I booked for April but same price, book now it wont get any cheaper.

Thanks for the heads up.

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

Time constraints due to work normally means I pay over the odds. For my Easter trip I paid just shy of £650 with Emirates via Dubai.....I suppose I could have gone with Air China via outer Mongolia in 33hrs for £500 so not all bad  :WinkGrin1:

edit: Spelling

Book it ! Their prices are a bargain at the moment.  I'm going out in March, back in April eg over Easter period and got it £447. For a direct Heathrow/Bangkok flight that's great value and much cheaper than I paid in August for Air France.

I prefer direct flight.

And have OSL - BKK with Norwegian to £ 370,- everything under 400 and i am happy

I've kept a list of flight costs since first coming in 1989

You are a freak...! in a good way! I paid around £385 in 2005 for EVA, prices now are low, if they fall it wont be by much.

441 GBP and you're complaining? My flights for this trip cost more than that and It's under 5 hours :(

Countdown Clocks

my mate has just booked with BA cork -bangkok return 600euros on may 24th returning in june

any holes a goal

Archived