IGNORED

Getting a new smartphone

123quicky

Anyone know the price of a 'Huawei p8' smartphone in Thailand these days?

4 years ago I got the iPhone 4s for almost half the price I would have payed for it back home.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it...

Anyone know the price of a 'Huawei p8' smartphone in Thailand these days?

4 years ago I got the iPhone 4s for almost half the price I would have payed for it back home.

Dunno. I got an Oppo find 7a recently. Best phone I've ever had. Amazing camera and sound etc. Think it was like £160 in Thai money. £285 on ebay at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dunno. I got an Oppo find 7a recently. Best phone I've ever had. Amazing camera and sound etc. Think it was like £160 in Thai money. £285 on ebay at the moment.

I am in Pattaya now and was looking at the opportunity in central mall. Where did you buys yours for 160? As they seem to be a lot more expensive there.. are you still thinking it's the best phone you have had and how does it compare to the Samsung note 5 which is what I use back in my home country..

• 3 weeks later...

If you make a daytrip to Bangkok you can find competitive prices for Huawei P8 at MBK or at Fortune Town. Really cheaper compared with Pattaya's ones

Archived