IGNORED

Tonys LT Mship Offer Today Only...5999 Baht.

Edge

I think I read it right but driving past so...

Today 19th only Lifetme Mship only 5999 Baht....usually 15k I think....20k when I bought it :-(

Sorry, but I really doubt that's lifetime. I've never seen it that low. Maybe for one gym or something.

If this is really true, then Tony could be heading for bankruptcy. My guess is that it could be for one year.

Personally haven't seen it that low before, mate of mine bought it for 8k about a year ago when it was on special.

Wish I was there atm, would snap it up even with only coming for 10 to 12 weeks a year its a bargain.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

He had a 5999 bht 1 year membership offer just last month - normally he does these when he needs to raise quick cash - prob to open up some other business. I'll chk it out anyway, but it seems to low for lifetime (which I think is around 25,000 at the moment?)

He had a 5999 bht 1 year membership offer just last month - normally he does these when he needs to raise quick cash - prob to open up some other business. I'll chk it out anyway, but it seems to low for lifetime (which I think is around 25,000 at the moment?)

My mistake.

It was last months offer still out there....but that was the price.

20151220_133309.jpg

And for one year, not lifetime.

Shoulda gone to...

images (5).jpg

Or maybe just ridden past more slowly - then again, I wasn't looking out of interest for myself.

Just trying to be helpful.   :Finger5:

In somewhat related news , has anyone been to the Tonys in Ban Amphur? What a location and view!

Hard to believe the property was bought for the gym as the lot of land is ~100 times the area in comparison to the size of the outdoor gym.

The lot the gym sits on is 5* , and provides a great view of the ocean while running on the treadmill.

Land looks more suitable for a high rise condo or hotel...

Sorry, but I really doubt that's lifetime. I've never seen it that low. Maybe for one gym or something.

I had an one year membership with my then TG.

Lots of extra costs and it didn't include use of all his centres.

On top, you had to pay for your own water in his main centre, with the Tennis Courts. He has a small gym in Bangkok also now.

Not far from T21 and Dream hotel. Is that included in Membership?

That's my membership card, was 5,999 baht for 1 year from 9/2009-9/2010

image.jpg

It happily pay the same amount for LT membership.

attachicon.gifimages (5).jpg

Or maybe just ridden past more slowly - then again, I wasn't looking out of interest for myself.

Just trying to be helpful.   :Finger5:

Do you get down there much? I mean, with the life membership and all.

Do you get down there much? I mean, with the life membership and all.

Meet up with WalterA and nixonsbest for a session sometimes.  

425AirportFlyingPigs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

do they sell weekly memberships ?

I think so. Had Daily special at 69baht not so long ago in Bkk.

And Daily rate on Soi Buakhao.

I think so. Had Daily special at 69baht not so long ago in Bkk.

And Daily rate on Soi Buakhao.

I thought they took away that daily rate on soi Buakhao? Overheard some guys wanted there just wanted pay for a one time visit and the cashier said they only had 2 weeks memberships or if only one time visit they needed go to Tony's sport world.

I thought they took away that daily rate on soi Buakhao? Overheard some guys wanted there just wanted pay for a one time visit and the cashier said they only had 2 weeks memberships or if only one time visit they needed go to Tony's sport world.

It must have changed at Soi B. The daily rate in BKK didn't last long.

Archived