IGNORED

Magnesium & Potassium Supplements - Where to Buy in Pattaya?

Bunky

I am taking supplemental magnesium and potassium to alleviate occasional irregular heart rhythm.

Before my trip I thought I had packed enough to last me until it was time to go home. But I'm a total idiot and got the maths wrong.

So I need to replenish my supply of magnesium and potassium supplements. This isn't a prescription medication. It's just the garden variety over-the-counter stuff widely available back home. Here, however, not so much.

Where should I go to buy what I need?

Bunky

P.S. I realize this is cross-posted from the forum dedicated to health discussion. But it's a matter of some urgency for me, so I ask the group's indulgence.

I am taking supplemental magnesium and potassium to alleviate occasional irregular heart rhythm.

Before my trip I thought I had packed enough to last me until it was time to go home. But I'm a total idiot and got the maths wrong.

So I need to replenish my supply of magnesium and potassium supplements. This isn't a prescription medication. It's just the garden variety over-the-counter stuff widely available back home. Here, however, not so much.

Where should I go to buy what I need?

Bunky

P.S. I realize this is cross-posted from the forum dedicated to health discussion. But it's a matter of some urgency for me, so I ask the group's indulgence.

Fascino in in Pattaya Nua opposite Tesco (big shop) but most pharmacies will have it

I eat bananas every morning for potassium as i believe it helps to stave off stroke, i will follow your post with interest  what benefits are gained with magnesium?

In Thailand you have an abundance of one of natures best sources of potassium....coconut water!

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I never knew that!! im surounded by them :GoldenSmile1:

Unless you are experiencing extreme heartbeat irregularity, which needs a pacemaker, a sports drink or two every day will usually take care of your problem.

These are available at any 7-11.

However, I found the sports drinks to be too sweet, so I switched to electrolyte packets available at most pharmacies. The one I use is Orajel I believe, Ora-something anyway. Just drop it in a glass of water and it is not too sweet.

They all have potassium as a main ingredient, which is what you need most. They may have magnesium too, but you will need to research that yourself.

Boots  or  Watsons. 

I try to find supplements manufactured in Europe as opposed to USA. 

EU regulates the supplement market; USA does not.

Cowards die many times before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once.

Try Ultra Muscleze. Or any similar product.

Great for the brain, muscular health. And over all body help. Helps improve sleep quality also.

It is quite magical!image.jpg

Archived