Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Gym with Threadmill or Elliptical machine in Central Pattaya

Soda11111

Need help. I will be staying in Pattaya for 2 months starting March 1,2016. I'm a runner. Earlier this year for my 2 month stay I ran up and down Beach Road in the morning. Its too fucking hot for me. Does anybody know a air conditioned facility i can pay and use during my stay? Suggestions please, Thank You.

Tonys on soi buckhow but it is not air conditioned.. they do have an eliptical and several treadmills upstairs ( they have fans)... i think its about 1800 baht for 1 month...

Fairtex Sports Club @ Pattaya Nua. It used to cost 9500 per year, not sure now.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

If you only need a treadmill or elliptical machine, you don’t need a full gym such as Tony’s or Fairtex.  I run and ride a recumbent bike daily and I have not found a separate AC gym in Central Pattaya with reasonable ST rates.  The only alternatives I found are hotel or condo Gyms.

Several hotels have these two machines, e.g. August Suites has 2 treadmills and 1 Elliptical machine in their AC gym.  You can even stay in the adjacent April Suites (slightly cheaper) and use the August Suites gym.  Areca Lodge in the Soi Buakhao area has 2 treadmills and 3 Elliptical machines in their AC gym.

But for a two month stay, you are better off in a condo with a monthly rate.  Several condos have Gyms with these machines.  During Oct 2015, I stayed in a studio at City Garden condos on Soi 15 in the Soi Buakhao area for 1 month and paid 25k baht + electricity & water extra.  City Garden had a gym w/4 treadmills and 2 Elliptical machines.  The adjacent condos The Urban and The Avenue Residence also had Gyms with the two machines you seek.

If your staying at a well known hotel with many location near by some of them might have a gym and l think from memory someone told me some hotels let you use there gym if you are staying at another with them, like me l booked a hotel an totally forgot about the gym but they had everything

but l can apparently go to there other hotel location an use the gym there with AC

LK Renaissance hotel is the one l'll be staying at for a month.

Ask the front desk for this info to confirm, Best of luck!

Yea, air con all the way, who wants to break a sweat while exercising?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

people who like running go up to top of Pratunmak Hill/Bhuddah Hill in the evening , where there's a circuit

i think he's already running for 20 days now ; )  

hung like einstein and smart as a mule..

I'm staying at VT-6 on Beach Road. Thanks for the suggestions.

Easy walk to the Marriott hotel, next to Royal Garden.

They have a decent gym (several treadmills), A/C, and offer short term memberships.

Archived