IGNORED

PA Forum is banned at Heathrow

Harvey707

Somewhat surprised when connecting to Heathrow free wifi that the forum is on restricted list last night ??

No idea if the owners are aware of it ??  Couldn't by pass it so used my own Sim in dongle which was fine

edited to include number to ring if you think its wrong

https://blocked.arqivawifi.com/?url=cnggnln-nqqvpgf.pbz&type=ablock&client_ip=31.221.87.81&cats=[%22Forums\%2FMessage+boards%22%2C%22Travel%22%2C%22Lingerie\%2FBikini%22]

No surprises there. Are Brits allowed into this place? Heathrow I mean.

lol

Yeah it was just full of "a n other" nationals milling around  !!  I felt an outsider !!

Yes. I mentioned in my TR in June that the Heathrow wi-fi wouldn't allow access to PA.

The Air Canada Lounge (the business lounge Eva use) wi-fi did allow access.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Yes. I mentioned in my TR in June that the Heathrow wi-fi wouldn't allow access to PA.

The Air Canada Lounge (the business lounge Eva use) wi-fi did allow access.

I thought if you weren't logged in as a member you couldn't see anything anyway or can you...??

There are 'Public Forums' so I assume anyone can see those?????

What should one expect when nudity is allowed for anyone to see.

One would assume that in a nanny situation like this, such sites are on likely to be restricted.

Some public WiFi systems have controls on them for sites that might be considered possibly not suitable for everyone. I was very surprised that I was allowed to connect to the Pattaya boards the other day while transiting in Guangzhou, China.

PA and PT were inaccessible at Narita last month as I was passing though but PL and Secrets were fine.

Shows how dead PL and Secrets are I suppose, not even the censors are interested.

PA and PT were inaccessible at Narita last month as I was passing though but PL and Secrets were fine.

Shows how dead PL and Secrets are I suppose, not even the censors are interested.

err.. what are PT and PL ?

err.. what are PT and PL ?

Pattaya Talk & Pattaya Live

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Somewhat surprised when connecting to Heathrow free wifi that the forum is on restricted list last night ??

No idea if the owners are aware of it ??  Couldn't by pass it so used my own Sim in dongle which was fine

edited to include number to ring if you think its wrong

https://blocked.arqivawifi.com/?url=cnggnln-nqqvpgf.pbz&type=ablock&client_ip=31.221.87.81&cats=[%22Forums\%2FMessage+boards%22%2C%22Travel%22%2C%22Lingerie\%2FBikini%22]

I'm not surprised as its listed as an adult site.

Next time try entering "Big jugs" as a search, the results will show you how effective their site restrictions are :GoldenSmile1:

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

how about if they focus on nudity as a criterion?

• 4 weeks later...

There are 'Public Forums' so I assume anyone can see those?????

No whole site was blocked. Sorry only just browsing back on this sub forum just noticed your post

No whole site was blocked. Sorry only just browsing back on this sub forum just noticed your post

I was replying to your comment about non-members not being able to see anything.

Don't know if I'm right though.

Next time I'm logged out I'll have a look.

Edit: Yes, it is possible to read some of the threads on the forum if you're not logged in as a member. I just looked at some of the hotel threads. I couldn't read some of those labelled as 'Public Forums' though.

Archived