IGNORED

Looking for Buddha statue

jc77777

Big C Pattaya Klang . 

IMG_6353-9.jpg

Bought this one from there ... about 7k Bht . 

Careful if you're going to export it or put it in your luggage on your way home from holiday, I think there are laws against that.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Careful if you're going to export it or put it in your luggage on your way home from holiday, I think there are laws against that.

Not for the ones you buy in a Big C . Take the receipt with you and you will be fine . 

yeah i read about that.. if its to big and 'ancient' you'll have issues.. if its just a copy from a shop should be ok

thanks for that suggestion.. love that one.. looks huge!! i prefer the expression on the one i posted but they both look pretty content! :P

just want it in my apartment

Archived