Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Condo For Sale

lanzalad

I looked and looked, but can't see how many square meters the condo is.

Condo dimensions - 8.00 X 4.00 = 32 squire meters.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fact it is sad to see this condo witch is practically build up as a new one complete with a full fitted kitchen stays not sold .

As we could see step by step the transformation in the owner tread with complete reporting with pictures step by step story, from beginning to end .

The market in Pattaya is over saturated , this proves it once more ...

I Saw an example 44m2 condo in pratumnak dropping price from 1500 000 to 1050 000 baht , made me curious why ,so checked on baht sold further in history ... may 2015 was the 1500 000 ... aug. 2012 was even asked 1800 000 ... and even nice  furnished decorated condo ....Those who say Pattaya   real estate market is still good ,are lying them  selfs big .

Location Location Location.

Not a lot more to say !!!!!

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

This is a good price for this location and the op has spent more than the asking price renovating it . it is a good buy IMO and mine is a very experienced  one.

JD 

JDM

Just make a reasonable price idea what your condos could make ..at the moment ( not only wishing to make )  for a concluded sale .now today in this economic and politicall climate ...?? Even in your location location location area ?. 

And yes I know you are in the renting out option for the condos not the sales option.

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

This unit is at Spanish Condo opposite Nirun Condo on soi Arunotai (with another entrance on Sukhumvit).

Might be good to get a bicycle or motorbike as everything is easy access from the condo.

JDM

Sukumvit better location than Pratumak for rental...wow....not on my planet.

I have had an offer but its dependent on some else selling and until that happens i'll keep the thread going.

We are moving away from Patts and we was hoping to release the money to fund our next project but if it doesn't happen we will still use the place when we visit patts..

Yes it would have been nice for us to sell the place but i'm not desperate to sell i just can't believe its still on the market too... i guess thats the way it is....

Hopefully it sells and your next project goes well for you...  :GoldenSmile1:

Sukumvit better location than Pratumak for rental...wow....not on my planet.

Just to be clear I am not saying  it is.

My apartments are on Pratumnak and Jomtien.

I do however think that the market is good if you are buying or selling in the right location at the right price.

JDM

I've been looking at the market and there's a few things and how it look at it in pattaya.

Look at this link and you will see properties listed as well as my own listed.

When you look at the link you will see there's noting in the same price range as that is done out and a complete refit ... everyone is old and worn out. until you hit 2'000.000 plus

Unless you want to double your spending and go for the higher end which many may take that choice.

http://www.pattaya-property.net/?p=search&lang=&id_type=21&beds=0&baths=&id_location=1&id_for=1&formprice=&id_owner_st=2&x=51&y=18

Then you can look at jomtien and not central pattaya and you will see a big difference in where you are buying... ok there's plenty to choose from but your not in the centre on pattaya.. remember living in jomtien you also have to think about getting back every time you head into pattaya.

http://www.pattaya-property.net/?p=search&lang=&id_type=21&beds=0&baths=&id_location=5&id_for=1&formprice=&id_owner_st=2&x=49&y=13

So for a property in central pattaya without spending too much and all you need to do is turn the key its ideal.

I lived in the property for some time and it was great no noise at all close to everything in central pattaya.

i dont get the point of comparing vs agents listed pricings , compare vs actual sale prices would be accurate .

swe sites sell jomtien beach condos around 57 sqm for about 1.1 mthb , and seems hard to sell .....thats around 18-19.000:- sqm .

link for non belivers : http://www.blocket.se/stockholm/Fantastiskt_tillfalle___Lagenhet_i_Jomtien_66606837.htm?ca=11&w=3

this whole market is nuts and most pricings are insane more or less .

however your condo realy looks great but the market is rough .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

You probably get what you pay for, for 600-850k to get a very cheap place to stay, with that you can expect it not being prime location.

Its always the case ..... 

Its simple really you only get what your willing to pay for....

If you want the top end you pay the price

Even if your just looking for somewhere to rent its still the same.... 8'000 to 9'000 baht gets you a room in the centre of pattaya 18'000 to 20'000 gets you a one bed condo in a nice new place.....

Maybe its not the condos more like your budget.....!

Even if your just looking for somewhere to rent its still the same.... 8'000 to 9'000 baht gets you a room in the centre of pattaya 18'000 to 20'000 gets you a one bed condo in a nice new place.....

Your post hits the nail on the head. You have a very tastefully decorated and completely refurbed/modernized apartment near the City center. At 1 million(ish) THB I think it offers excellent value.

Q. Would I buy it I had a budget of million(ish)?...I would certainly consider it. 

Q. Would I describe it as my dream pad? Well no, I would rather have a 2 bed penthouse with sea views in Nakula (4-6 million THB?)..

A number of posters seem to forget that any property should be judged as whether it is 'best in class' as opposed to 'best' per se.

This is a really nice apartment for the money - whoever buys it will bag a bargain IMHO.

I,m in a 4 year old studio near to the fire station that is only 7,000 baht/month-usually a waiting list to get in here lots of ex-pats :GoldenSmile1:

I,m in a 4 year old studio near to the fire station that is only 7,000 baht/month-usually a waiting list to get in here lots of ex-pats :GoldenSmile1:

Yes i know the place well... its very well kept and if i remember rightly the room are about 22 squire meters which is about the going rate...

I also know of rooms you can rent just off second rd for 5000 baht no aircon no internet and a old tube tv......

The problem is with your condo Phil is that you are trying to break the existing ceiling price for condos in that development. Quite a few owners have renovated to the same or higher standard as you but as far as I am aware very few have sold on as they plan to live their.

I have looked at your condo and considered it as an investment but personally cannot make the numbers work for me. I don't know about now but up to about 18 months ago you could still pick up a shell unit on one of the higher floors in Spanish Condo for between 550k and 725k depending on the state.

Having followed your previous thread you have renovated to in my opinion a high standard and it would make an ideal town crash pad but at 1 million I cannot justify that. You have already seen that the rental market at the moment is not that strong.

I wish you luck and hope that you get a buyer

Is there any development on the street resurfacing that was due to take place after the water pipes were installed?

The more the cash, the better the gash

The problem is with your condo Phil is that you are trying to break the existing ceiling price for condos in that development. Quite a few owners have renovated to the same or higher standard as you but as far as I am aware very few have sold on as they plan to live their.

I have looked at your condo and considered it as an investment but personally cannot make the numbers work for me. I don't know about now but up to about 18 months ago you could still pick up a shell unit on one of the higher floors in Spanish Condo for between 550k and 725k depending on the state.

Having followed your previous thread you have renovated to in my opinion a high standard and it would make an ideal town crash pad but at 1 million I cannot justify that. You have already seen that the rental market at the moment is not that strong.

I wish you luck and hope that you get a buyer

Is there any development on the street resurfacing that was due to take place after the water pipes were installed?

Your not going to get a better apartment for 1 million Baht

Which is let's face it not really a lot of money

Your not going to get a better apartment for 1 million Baht

Which is let's face it not really a lot of money

Agreed - the best 1 million place in central Patts. 

if it was priced right it would have been sold , simple as that

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

I know someone who was selling one there for 650k

It would be good to see a few shots of it...

I've seen many and when i was looking i could buy a condo for the same price even 700, 750, 800, 850 but for me they all had a look of been worn out with old furniture, old worn tiles and electric cables running down the walls and bathrooms that needed a complete ripe out... so i opted for an empty shell, why should i pay for something that i would in the end rip out..

- - - - - - - - - - -

Yes i did, infant for less..... if you read my other thread on how i did a  complete refurb to this condo...

They are ones at that price comes with nothing and everything needs to be ripped out.... even the meter.

I did a complete costings in my thread and i spent over 1.350.000 in get the condo to what it is today.

Its not cheap to do them up we did all the running around for prices and all the home work on this project.

We did all the buying and only paid for labour and i have all the bills for this project.....

I fully ripped it back even the ceiling and windows and door...

Here's a few shots....

post-21067-0-02408400-1342247958.jpg

post-21067-0-08967600-1342247402.jpg

post-21067-0-34611300-1342247528.jpg

post-21067-0-57050300-1342247872.jpg

post-21067-0-89480100-1342247464.jpg

post-21067-1336375245.jpg

post-21067-1336375254.jpg

post-21067-1336375265.jpg

post-21067-1336375283.jpg

post-21067-1336377587.jpg

post-21067-1336379432.jpg