IGNORED

Condo For Sale

lanzalad

Whats the maintenance charge?

How much is in the sinking fund?

The  maintenance charge is 500 baht per month...

​i don't know what the sinking fund is or should i say the amount...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The maintenance charge is 500 baht per month...

​i don't know what the sinking fund is or should i say the amount...

I hear condo blocks should have a sinking fund which covers things like lifts, roof, flooding, expensive items like that. I'm guessing if maintenance is only 500 baht a month, if there is any big expenditure due everyone will need to pay for it.

I hear condo blocks should have a sinking fund which covers things like lifts, roof, flooding, expensive items like that. I'm guessing if maintenance is only 500 baht a month, if there is any big expenditure due everyone will need to pay for it.

The building I'm in has just had the roof replaced at no cost to me..

All the communal areas re-tiled at no cost to me.

New mains water lines at no cost to me.

A left refit at no cost to me...

Like many condo blocks in pattaya this one was run by a company that did nothing and put nothing back into it for years.

Then around 4 years ago they was voted off and the management teams is run by condo owners.

so my 500 baht is very well spent on the condo block and its worth every baht..

hi phil came across this by accident, looks good , you'd get more views if you put the add in the condos for sale and rent forum.just an idea mate

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

hi phil came across this by accident, looks good , you'd get more views if you put the add in the condos for sale and rent forum.just an idea mate

I did mate but it doesn't hit the main stream forum...

So i added it to this section...

• 2 weeks later...

The condo is now for rent or sale and is available from now.

7 days rental at 800 baht per night.

14 days rental at 700 baht per night.

21 days rental at 600 baht per night.

30 days rental at 500 baht per night.

Long term rental on a 6 month contract would be 9'000 baht.

Free Internet and sophon cable TV and installed minix tv box with English tv 

Motorbike available on request

800 baht for 7 days.

1400 baht for 14 days

1800 baht for 21 days

2400 baht for one month

Please contact me on here if you’re interested in booking

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it still for rent?  We will be there in 9days and like to dump our place for a condo with a kitchen. Is Long term still open?

Thank you 

Is it still for rent?  We will be there in 9days and like to dump our place for a condo with a kitchen. Is Long term still open?

Thank you 

Yes it as and i can sort something out if your interested please pm your dates.

We are in town now and will pm you.

How much is your electric with AC and cooking at home? We really need a kitchen. :)

• 4 weeks later...

The condo was on the market and the price was 1,150.000 Baht

NOW Discounted by 100,000 BAHT

NOW SELLING AT 1,050.000 Baht

The condo was on the market and the price was 1,150.000 Baht

NOW Discounted by 100,000 BAHT

NOW SELLING AT 1,050.000 Baht

Wowwww!!! Great price - a bargain to be snapped up by anyone looking for a great value Condo.

Wow looks like a great buy.

• 2 weeks later...

If I was in the market for a Pattaya condo at an affordable price, this would be my choice. For starters the location is good - reasonably central, the building/pool are decent and BM Lazalad has modernized the condo in a very nice way. At just over a million Baht, it looks great value.

In fact it is sad to see this condo witch is practically build up as a new one complete with a full fitted kitchen stays not sold .

As we could see step by step the transformation in the owner tread with complete reporting with pictures step by step story, from beginning to end .

The market in Pattaya is over saturated , this proves it once more ...

I Saw an example 44m2 condo in pratumnak dropping price from 1500 000 to 1050 000 baht , made me curious why ,so checked on baht sold further in history ... may 2015 was the 1500 000 ... aug. 2012 was even asked 1800 000 ... and even nice  furnished decorated condo ....Those who say Pattaya   real estate market is still good ,are lying them  selfs big .

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Realistically if you were too stay at this condo how long would it take too walk to Soi Buakhao?

Realistically if you were too stay at this condo how long would it take too walk to Soi Buakhao?

Depends what age?

I live the next Soi over and have walked many times to Soi Buakhao in less than 15 minutes.

I have had an offer but its dependent on some else selling and until that happens i'll keep the thread going.

We are moving away from Patts and we was hoping to release the money to fund our next project but if it doesn't happen we will still use the place when we visit patts..

Yes it would have been nice for us to sell the place but i'm not desperate to sell i just can't believe its still on the market too... i guess thats the way it is....

I have had an offer but its dependent on some else selling and until that happens i'll keep the thread going.

We are moving away from Patts and we was hoping to release the money to fund our next project but if it doesn't happen we will still use the place when we visit patts..

Yes it would have been nice for us to sell the place but i'm not desperate to sell i just can't believe its still on the market too... i guess thats the way it is....

Many have same dilemma , having  very good buying options  as prices are dropping ....but same drop is for the one to sell...if the cash is not complete available. .

I myself give it just too the end of this year to find my 40/45+ to find for my price , if not ,....the already  on Thai bank foreign transfered money under " for condo purchase "naming , goes of bank transfered in that yellow precious metal , just keeping enough in Thai baht on bank for my yearly Ret.ext.

No trust in coming things , and limit my gambles.... as things are going local .....and international now.....

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Archived