IGNORED

Austrian man stabbed by bar girl from Soi 6

The Deported One

Two cases of stabbing now, one of which involves an Austrian National.

We begin at the Banglamung Hospital where Police Lieutenant Colonel Tawatshai investigated a case of stabbing from the Naklua Market which left Khun Wira aged 29 with a serious knife wound to his neck. The 10cm long knife wound luckily did not sever any important veins in his neck and he was able to explain to Police what happened. He had just finished work at the market and he joined a group of friends near the market for some drinks. Khun Wira returned some glasses borrowed from a local shop, however one of his so-called friends in the group became angry and wanted to continue drinking. A fight between the pair begun and the two men fell to the floor. The other man known only as “Nai” stabbed the victim in the ribs and slashed his neck. He is now being sought by Police but remains at large.

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Update...

Thursday 29th March 2007

Suspected attacker caught in recent Austrian Stabbing case.

An update now on a case which occurred on Monday Night and saw Mr. Werner Tantscher aged 60 from Austria stabbed repeatedly in his Condominium. From the start of the investigation, the suspected attacker was known as Khun Gamonwan aged 20 who was arrested on Wednesday Afternoon in Naklua. At Pattaya Police Station, Police Colonel Itipon, the Deputy Chief of Chonburi Provincial Police along with Police Colonel Sutin, the Chief of Pattaya Police interviewed the woman who confessed to attacking Mr. Tantscher. She explained that Mr. Tantscher had taken her back to his room on many occasions. On Monday Night, she joined him at the room again but this time, she was not compensated for her services. She left the room but soon returned after she realized she had left her purse inside the room. She returned and was confronted by Mr. Tantscher who apparently picked up a Candle Stick Holder and approached her. She picked up a knife and in her own words defended herself. Mr. Tantscher claims that Khun Gamonwan returned to the room with a knife and demanded all the cash from his room safe. The two conflicting stories are now being discussed by Police and in the meantime, Khun Gamonwan has been charged with attempted murder pending further investigation.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_29_03_50_4.htm

Just dont try to cheat them out of money. :2guns:

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."