Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Basaya Beach Hotel!

sandman

RTFF but nothing recent on Basaya Beach hotel. Search function never works for me.

Offered on Booking.com pretty reasonably in July. Location appeals.

Recent review/comments appreciated. MANY THANX!

CHEERS!

Great location, excellent large pool, decent breakfast and facilities. The rooms have been renovated, I heard, but I do not know whether this is true. The price of the rooms seems a little higher from my point of view and with regard to my extended stays beyond my limits.

I was repeatedly accommodation, but already 15 years ago, when the hotel called Nova Lodge, if I remember correctly.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Great location, excellent large pool, decent breakfast and facilities. The rooms have been renovated, I heard, but I do not know whether this is true. The price of the rooms seems a little higher from my point of view and with regard to my extended stays beyond my limits.

I was repeatedly accommodation, but already 15 years ago, when the hotel called Nova Lodge, if I remember correctly.

Stayed here in 1989 when called Nipa Lodge was dated then. pool as said big i had room overlooking Central Road

was a bit noisy with road traffic and bars across the road. Don't know what it's like now though but it is in a very good

location but a pity Tops Supermarket has now closed.

• 5 months later...

Hi,

Bumping this topic as thinking of going budget Patts to allow a better class in bangers, any recent intel?

Cheers in advance

Archived