IGNORED

Taking back Counterfeit products back to UK

DRFRANKIE

Hi folks,

Have any of you encountered any problems taking back fake designed products like watches and wallets a problem to the UK especially Heathrow. Am planning to take back some bits as presents and do not want any issues at Heathrow?

Best regards

dont take to much ..they will give you problems ...normal gifts ok ..but big loads its a no no if they stop you...they have a lot of information on there screens  so you may get flagged up...

Take them out of their box/plastic cover . If it's for own use they're likely not going to make a problem . 

Bringing back 20 shirts and 10 watches is asking for trouble . 

Take them out of their box/plastic cover . If it's for own use they're likely not going to make a problem . 

Bringing back 20 shirts and 10 watches is asking for trouble . 

I agree it should be entirely but in a bizarre night in Terminal 3 in 1997 I had 62 Chelsea Shirts all same size. I got a tug (which has been rare) he opens them up with me grinning and smiling but him being nice.

He's pulled roughly half of them out of an upright extending bag turned to me and asked am I going to find the same all the way down. Knowing I'm not walking away with them I say yep all the same laughing and smiling.

He puts the ones he's taken back in the bag and says "get on then"  !!

To this day I swear it was because I was smiling joking laughing with him.

As said as long as though they are for you or gifts you  wont have a problem. If pulled up and they ask what you are carrying just tell them " A bit of fake rubbish"

Import for profit is the issue, not counterfeit as you are dealing with HM Customs not the fraud squad

I agree it should be entirely but in a bizarre night in Terminal 3 in 1997 I had 62 Chelsea Shirts all same size. I got a tug (which has been rare) he opens them up with me grinning and smiling but him being nice.

He's pulled roughly half of them out of an upright extending bag turned to me and asked am I going to find the same all the way down. Knowing I'm not walking away with them I say yep all the same laughing and smiling.

I think you met a Chelsea fan.

I think you met a Chelsea fan.

Chelsea were formed in 2003  :WinkGrin1:

Archived