IGNORED

Misty's Agogo

Hi Guys

As some of you may have noticed, I have not been around on the Forums for the last couple of weeks.

I have been busy setting into my new job as Manager at Misty's and this has left me little time for anything other than sleeping!

However, I am now pleased to tell you that both myself and Joy have now settled into our new surroundings very nicely and as a result of this, I hope to have more time to Post here and elsewhere.

In the meantime, to catch the latest happenings at Misty's check out:

Pattaya Escapades

Membership is free and Members receive a substantial discount on our normal Party prices.

Be sure to stop by Misty's and say hello when you are in Town.

Regards

Paul

:P

Paul - Andy here, we met a few times with Dale.

I don't want to do a "sales" pitch but you need a new website mate, that is truly horrible. Also it needs to be optimised as its not at the moment.

Glad to hear its all going well - I don't go in gogos as a rule but will try and make the effort to pop in and see you again

Good luck to you and Joy

PM me if you need help with the site - its free!!

Andy

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Good to hear that you and Joy are settling in. I only managed the one visit to Misty's before i had to head home but will definately be dropping by early August for a drink and an ogle (and maybe even a grope!!)

Testicles

Paul & Joy, Glad everything going good! I received a PM from Andy see you all soon!

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Glad to hear all is going well Paul. Nice to know the house is in order and great to hear from you. Look forward to meeting up in June.

Great to hear your settling in, had a great time the 2 visits I had, but still cant remember the young lady I barfined name, can you remember which one it was.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Glad you have settled in nicely to your new haven of pattaya lovlies, have a great few months over the summer and i'll be popping in soon after,

bkknick.

Paul - Andy here, we met a few times with Dale.

I don't want to do a "sales" pitch but you need a new website mate, that is truly horrible. Also it needs to be optimised as its not at the moment.

Glad to hear its all going well - I don't go in gogos as a rule but will try and make the effort to pop in and see you again

Good luck to you and Joy

PM me if you need help with the site - its free!!

Andy

Hi Andy

Yes, the Website is definitely in need of some work and updating.

I believe Andy has this in hand but I will definitely bear in mind your kind and generous offer.

Many Thanks.

Regards

Paul

:unsure:

Good to hear that you and Joy are settling in. I only managed the one visit to Misty's before i had to head home but will definately be dropping by early August for a drink and an ogle (and maybe even a grope!!)

Hi Shuggy

Look forward to meeting you in August.

Regards

Paul

Glad to hear all is going well Paul. Nice to know the house is in order and great to hear from you. Look forward to meeting up in June.

Will look forward to that for sure Mate.

Regards

Paul

hello Paul it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife and i'm looking forward to coming back and maybe this time i can barfine, as the last few visits i had a girl lined up. I think discocol is a new regular, he seems to love the place, all the girls were all over him!!

Hi Paul, glad to hear that you and Joy are settling in well, i will be in to see you in June mate, thinking of a party (JUST THE ONE THIS TIME) see you i9n 12 weeks

Paul, good seeing you & Joy last night, I'll be by tonight to pick up my phone!!! Thanks for safe guarding it!

Misty's. My favorite, longtime go-go. I love the place and have been a customer for years. It is a great addition to have Paul as the General Manager now and his wife Joy as Mamasan. I see Misty's getting even better!

Andy, the owner, is aware of the website and is taking strides to update it. I agree, it's needs a bad tuneup at the least and with Paul on top of it I am sure we will see many improvements as well. Understand gettin wi-fi installed as well.

The Prettiest Pretty Bitch!

hello Paul it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife and i'm looking forward to coming back and maybe this time i can barfine, as the last few visits i had a girl lined up. I think discocol is a new regular, he seems to love the place, all the girls were all over him!!

Hi Bryan

Good to meet you as well Bryan.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards

Paul

Hi Paul, glad to hear that you and Joy are settling in well, i will be in to see you in June mate, thinking of a party (JUST THE ONE THIS TIME) see you i9n 12 weeks

Hi Dave

Will look forward to it for sure.

With regards to your Party, we have some new Schoolgirl outfits on order which I think you will like! :P

Regards

Paul

:)

No! No! Paul! You got the wrong club. You're working at Misty's, not the Classroom! Damn. I know you are getting older and more forgetful, but you aren't that old!

Maybe cut back on the sauce for awhile? :) The Classroom does schoolgirl costumes and is a couple of doors from Misty's. Are you in early Alzheimers? :Confused:

we have some new Schoolgirl outfits on order which I think you will like! :D

quote]

I like the way you think Paul. Just another reason why i'll be back in your fine estabishment in August!!

Testicles

No! No! Paul! You got the wrong club. You're working at Misty's, not the Classroom! Damn. I know you are getting older and more forgetful, but you aren't that old!

Maybe cut back on the sauce for awhile? :D The Classroom does schoolgirl costumes and is a couple of doors from Misty's. Are you in early Alzheimers? :Confused:

Hi Jerry

I think you will approve when you see them! :Hug1:

Regards

Paul

:)

I like the way you think Paul. Just another reason why i'll be back in your fine estabishment in August!!

I will look forward to it Mate!

Regards

Paul

:Hug1:

I will look forward to it Mate!

Regards

Paul

:D

see you after all the water Paul

Paul,

I won't be back until November but I doubt if I'll be in then, the owner (Andy) has proved himself an asshole to me on 3 occasions now so I don't use the bar. It's a shame really because I used to like it, I was even there at it's opening.

Big Brian

Paul,

I won't be back until November but I doubt if I'll be in then, the owner (Andy) has proved himself an asshole to me on 3 occasions now so I don't use the bar. It's a shame really because I used to like it, I was even there at it's opening.

Big Brian

Thanks for sharing that insightful information. Ever stop to think that Andy miight, just possibly, think the same thing about you, that you are an asshole?

I doubt very much if your business will be missed. Oh, it took you 3-times to be mistreated before you came to your decision? :What1:

Isn't it nice that there are literally hundreds of bars where you can go and be happy! :Amen: