IGNORED

2016 Pattaya 99 Hotels MAP.

cartoonman

Here is a Simple Map to show you where abouts these hotels are around Pattaya.

You will have some idea where you are around Town.

Download the Map and carry it around with you so you can find yourselves back - if you get lost.

Enjoy your stay in Pattaya.

1 HOTEL Map  small 2016.jpg

Well Christmas has come early for us lucky board members and let me be the first one to say thank-you for this  :Fantastic: map so we can plan our home base and hopefully it comes with a great workbench.. :GoldenSmile1:  very much appreciated.

cartoonman - Thank you very much for putting this together so that everyone can reference it.

been 10 years since been to Pattaya

but i would love to know the name of motel i seen was being built it is between second road and 3rd not far of second towards walking street 

It was a big pinkj building few floors and a roof top floor

if anyone can help me please

think by memory you could walk through a shopping mall then to Walking Street and beer bars start Walking Street

been 10 years since been to Pattaya

but i would love to know the name of motel i seen was being built it is between second road and 3rd not far of second towards walking street 

It was a big pinkj building few floors and a roof top floor

if anyone can help me please

think by memory you could walk through a shopping mall then to walking street and beer bars start walking street

It`s called MIKE`S

Great work! Thank you so much. It would be much better if nicely marked the girl-friendly ones. Still much appreciate for your sharing.

Archived