IGNORED

UFC

Billyboy294

UFC is presently on Fox Sports 1 and coming up shortly is the Aldo- McGregor fight which should be interesting.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Anyone have a link to stream ?

On the ground in Pattaya? Arriving Soon? Have LINE installed on your phone?

Join the (unofficial) Pattaya-Addicts group on LINE and meet a fellow monger for a beer or 10.

Pop into see Larry at babydolls or noddy at butterfly bar to be added.

I paid $50.00 Australian to watch on Foxtel at home by myself. Glad I did not go for a leak at the start of the 'fight.' Still that is not the first time that has happened in a big fight and no doubt will not be the last. The other main co event was a much better fight to watch and lasted a tad longer.

I paid $50.00 Australian to watch on Foxtel at home by myself. Glad I did not go for a leak at the start of the 'fight.' Still that is not the first time that has happened in a big fight and no doubt will not be the last. The other main co event was a much better fight to watch and lasted a tad longer.

Ouch $50

I watched it on sports devil for free on kodi.

It can all end in the blink of an eye and that's the beauty of combat sports. Some people will complain about quick KO's like this and also still bitch when a snooze-fest goes the distance. But in what other sports can a player or team be losing and losing badly for nearly the whole contest and still come back to win, which is one of the exciting things about boxing, MMA, etc.

That was not a bitch report bgtp, I was just stating the obvious. I paid for the cover knowing results can vary. There are some so called boxers in Australia that appear on pay per view and I will not pay to watch them nor go to a free venue for that same purpose. I would be interested in streaming sites other members watch so that I can save some of my tiny dollars, if they care to share. I will try and look at kodi?

That was not a bitch report bgtp, I was just stating the obvious. I paid for the cover knowing results can vary. There are some so called boxers in Australia that appear on pay per view and I will not pay to watch them nor go to a free venue for that same purpose. I would be interested in streaming sites other members watch so that I can save some of my tiny dollars, if they care to share. I will try and look at kodi?

I understand you weren't complaining G_old, as you noted that's how the fight game is. I was just adding to your comment how that is just one part of what makes combat sports special imo and also that there's always going to be some people who will complain if a fight is too short, didn't have  a knock-out, etc. Like you, I'm selective with my PPV dollars (they're very expensive here in the US) and usually only splurge when there's a few of us watching to split the cost. I'm going to be attending tonight's UFC card in person. Gonna be fun.

Hi bgtp. Thanks for the reply and enjoy the fights live, a great opportunity. Fox in Aus has the prelims and main Cowboy event live/free today so that will occupy some of my time during our day time between 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM (I think). I have also set the program to record.

Hi bgtp. Thanks for the reply and enjoy the fights live, a great opportunity. Fox in Aus has the prelims and main Cowboy event live/free today so that will occupy some of my time during our day time between 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM (I think). I have also set the program to record.

Well, this week the main event lasted a full minute, better than last week ... lol. Props to Dos Anjos, he looked great. Still, I had a good time at the fights. There were twelve fights on the undercard and some were good. I really liked the Diaz-Johnson fight,

Diaz really has the mongrel in him but he is very competent in his boxing skills. He seems to lack a lot of social skills and under 'normal' circumstances would be banned from the sand pit playing with other kids, heheh. As discussed previously the main bout ended as quick as some of the short time assignments in Pattaya. I  am sure you enjoyed the outing bgtp. The UFC has significant popularity when they put on an event in Australia.

Diaz really has the mongrel in him but he is very competent in his boxing skills. He seems to lack a lot of social skills and under 'normal' circumstances would be banned from the sand pit playing with other kids, heheh. As discussed previously the main bout ended as quick as some of the short time assignments in Pattaya. I  am sure you enjoyed the outing bgtp. The UFC has significant popularity when they put on an event in Australia.

Without doubt he is without  social skills  :Evil_Grin2: but he understands psychology really well as he certainly seems to get inside guys heads. Johnson mistake was listening to what he was saying instead of sticking to his fighting. 

Archived