Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Double entry visa

bolton69

Hi can somebody help me just checked my entry stamp they have short changed me by 10 days I had a double entry visa I had a flight out of bkk to Saigon on the 16th Jan booked so that leaves me 9 days short overstay . Any chance of immigration rectify there mistake cheers Shipo

I have seen this asked before and the answer was that you would need to go to the airport. There is no guarantee that they will rectify it.

A better option is to get an extension at the immigration office in Jomtien.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

1900 baht added to Thai revenue kitty.

................................................................................................................

if it's a double entry the mistake must have been made when the second one was activated or on entry with the first one that u failed to notice at the airport(always check while u are waiting for your luggage).

easiest way out is the 1,900 bht extention option at jomtien

Here is the arrival stamp 60 day visa double entry. Can not make out the number is it 10th or 16th . . I've got a flight out of bkk on the 16th image.jpeg

Yes that looks like a 6 to me. Compare it to the 6 in 2016 and you will see.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Archived