IGNORED

Will Any Hotel Rooms Be Available on December 30 and 31?

Sexyfarangman

Right now I am thinking about arriving in Pattaya on December 30 or 31, though I haven't made any definite plans. I am concerned that I may end up booking the ticket but not be able to find a room. I've never been in Pattaya at that time of year. Can BMs who travel to Pattaya at this tme of the year advise me on the issue? Thanks in advance.

For the last few years I have been there over these dates but I would always book .  This year I had to book another hotel as the one I usually go to was booked up from last month  , so be careful . Of course you will always get something but depends how comfortable you want to be . 

Right now I am thinking about arriving in Pattaya on December 30 or 31, though I haven't made any definite plans. I am concerned that I may end up booking the ticket but not be able to find a room. I've never been in Pattaya at that time of year. Can BMs who travel to Pattaya at this tme of the year advise me on the issue? Thanks in advance.

hotels.com using those two nights and no cost or quality filter has 797 hotels with rooms as you mentioned.

Setting a 3,000 Baht filter leaves hundreds of choices.

Many have free cancellation or pay at hotel so this does not seem to be a huge concern at least this moment.

book a room, you dont want to be walking around trying to find one with your gear. you will find something but who wants the hassle on a holiday

A couple of years ago I booked a room via Agoda a few days before the 31st. The options are limited but you should be able to find something. If you are gong to book with them please use the banner in your post or the link in this post so that a little money goes towards the forum.

Just make sure that you check that there is no 'royal gala ball' fee.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Why not just check the booking sites/hotels themselves then you can find out - how are we supposed to know? Pattaya is a big place, there are hundreds of hotels, tens of thousands of rooms, but also plenty of customers - but I don't think any of us BMs are actively tallying them up and keeping tabs on room occupancy rates and availabilities.

Archived