IGNORED

lg ku990 viewty and samsung omnia

newtothailand

hello everyone.

I have a friend who is now in thailand. He is now visiting the islands and will be in bkk for only like 2 days. I have been looking around at different sites, but could not find the info i was looking for:

I want my friend to bring me a mobile phone from Thailand. I want either one of these models:

LG viewty ku990

or

Samsung i900 Omnia.

Can you guys please tell me the price for an original new and unlocked phone of these two models as of October 2008, so I would have an idea of the price and could tell him when i get the chance which model if at all to buy???

Regards

Elad

Samsung <<<<<Click

Lg Viewty<<<<<Click

The Samsung is a far better phone IMO

Easy enough to get them unlocked anywhere.

What about an iPhone3g? Thats what I have, wouldn't want to be without it now!

Edited by markyboy1008

I got the samsug in pattaya last month for 24000 in tuk com, new unlooked with worlwide warrenty from Samsung shop

thanks for the reply but knowing the prices in the uk and in hk doesnt help me much. I need the prices in thai baht, from stores in bkk. Anyone knows the prices of these phones in Bangkok?

by the way, i aslo think the omnia is a better phone but i am only interested in the video recording features. and the lg is way cheaper also.

thanks for the reply but knowing the prices in the uk and in hk doesnt help me much. I need the prices in thai baht, from stores in bkk. Anyone knows the prices of these phones in Bangkok?

by the way, i aslo think the omnia is a better phone but i am only interested in the video recording features. and the lg is way cheaper also.

Sparkydave has already quoted the price for an Omnia above mate, which is what I also found it at, Baht 24000. Don't know about the LG Viewty though

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY