IGNORED

Christmas day at beefeater

soi7morty

Me and my friend have reserved Beefeater for christmas day and not sure if it's a normal menu or a special one for this day. Any ideas?

Me and my friend have reserved beefeater for christmas day and not sure if it's a normal menu or a special one for this day. Any ideas?

Sounds like you jumped before asking. Are you trying to drum up business, so your not alone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daryle

No not at all my mates parents actually reserved it but they had to change flight and coming after New year so we took over reservation.

No not at all my mates parents actually reserved it but they had to change flight and coming after New year so we took over reservation.

go to the Marriott, big buffet and great service and good price.    need to book soon, ,they do quite well

keep beef-eater for your steaks, they would be better than the Marriott

you wont get this at beefeaters I suspect

Buffet Marroit copy.JPG

note before the critics come in, gravy on the side, as well as the salads, but everyone knows what gravy and salad looks like already

on another forum for the last 3 years i've done a xmas options thread, noting any restaurant i've walked by with a sign outside/menu offering some sort of xmas dinner/buffet etc.

i have never seen one at Beefeater.

depends what you want if it's a regular steak at the regular price stick with that.

if you want a festive option you may have to look elsewhere.

i've got this years marriott price noted i'll nip off and have a look.

ok.

first dicey reilly's which is the pub bit of the marriott at royal garden plaza

xmas eve buffet 799 net

xmas day buffet 999 net

marriott/ the posh option only xmas eve

2,900 plus service plus vat.

most places round town you are looking at 650/1000 ish for xmas lunch which in some places will be a set meal maybe at a set time/sitting or in others a buffet

Going to Mantra this year with the bosses will no doubt be interesting

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

you forgot the bit about who will be paying :LOL2:

you forgot the bit about who will be paying [emoji38]2:

That's because I'm not sure who will be paying I am only sure that it will not be me

Sent from my LG g3

babydollsaddict.gif

That's because I'm not sure who will be paying I am only sure that it will not be me

Sent from my LG g3

That sounds sort of like when the married guys say "I no longer pay for it."

You always pay, it is just a matter of the currency.

That sounds sort of like when the married guys say "I no longer pay for it."

You always pay, it is just a matter of the currency.

Well based on that then if the bosses are paying I have been paying for it for 2 years :-)

Sent from my LG g3

babydollsaddict.gif

Well based on that then if the bosses are paying I have been paying for it for 2 years :-)

Sent from my LG g3

Anyone working for another is trading time for money. That doesn't mean you have to dislike the time working, you obviously like it at BD, but you are still paying.

Anyone working for another is trading time for money. That doesn't mean you have to dislike the time working, you obviously like it at BD, but you are still paying.

Yes to be put in another way any time you have to be in a specific place for a specific amount of time its work but I have a very hard time classifying what I do as work I can't believe one can enjoy themselves so much and call it work but I do get your point and you are correct

Sent from my LG g3

babydollsaddict.gif

on another forum for the last 3 years i've done a xmas options thread, noting any restaurant i've walked by with a sign outside/menu offering some sort of xmas dinner/buffet etc.

i have never seen one at beefeater.

depends what you want if it's a regular steak at the regular price stick with that.

if you want a festive option you may have to look elsewhere.

i've got this years marriott price noted i'll nip off and have a look.

ok.

first dicey reilly's which is the pub bit of the marriott at royal garden plaza

xmas eve buffet 799 net

xmas day buffet 999 net

marriott/ the posh option only xmas eve

2,900 plus service plus vat.

most places round town you are looking at 650/1000 ish for xmas lunch which in some places will be a set meal maybe at a set time/sitting or in others a buffet

I am booked for 10 at diceys

Mantra is super expensive but a killer place.   I think every Sunday there will be the same as Xmas, not much more that they could put up, they already have everything but the hat.    I think you will enjoy that and I hope pics are coming.   would love to see it

Mantra is super expensive but a killer place. I think every Sunday there will be the same as Xmas, not much more that they could put up, they already have everything but the hat. I think you will enjoy that and I hope pics are coming. would love to see it

In their promotional material they say it will be the same as a Sunday buffet but they're adding Beef Wellington and a turkey carving station I look forward will try to get some pictures if I don't look like a cunt doing so[emoji1]

Sent from my LG g3

babydollsaddict.gif

In their promotional material they say it will be the same as a Sunday buffet but they're adding Beef Wellington and a turkey carving station I look forward will try to get some pictures if I don't look like a cunt doing so[emoji1]

Sent from my LG g3

Great to know. Where did you find the promo material? It wasn't; on their site. 

took this yesterday dec 11th at the haven in soi 13 which always puts on festive fare, and i thought the xmas sign had appeared but this is thailand.......

dec 11 004 (Custom).JPG

:Banghead2:

Sent from my LG g3

lucky man soi 7

i just tried to book a table for the afternoon session, full up, only the morning session with any tables left, it was only for two of us,,,,

bummer but life, i went last Christmas, 4 hours of eating and drinking,,,,,,  good time had by all...  you will love it

Strange. I just popped in today to ask about a reservation and they farang manager guy said it was just regular menu and no buffet or beef wellington. He said i was the 2nd guy 2 ask about this. Was he just letting me down easy or are we talking about a different restaurant here? He recommended beef wellington at Steak and co.

Archived