IGNORED

True move tourist inter sim

gungadin

I currently have a truemove intersim card which apparently does not support 4G.

I like this sim as it is only 1 baht min to call the UK which i do often.

My question is do Truemove do a 4G sim that is also cheap to call the UK and if so whats it called and can you transfer your previous number?

Cant make head nor tail of their website.

If not what other sims do people recommend and if another service provider can you transfer number to them?

Many Thanks

You could try asking in one of the True offices. I know it's hit and miss depending which member of staff you see but you never know, you may be lucky!

From my very limited experience thus Summer, I found the office next to TukCom to be much more helpful than the one in Big C Pattaya Klang.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 3 weeks later...

They do 4g for sure as my buddy had one mId December. I'm not sure exactly what the protocol is to activate it though

My True Inter runs 3g and streams live tv and youtube never really understood why anyone needs faster

Archived