Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Muhammad Ali hits out at Trump over Muslim ban: reports

News Bandit

WASHINGTON - Muhammad Ali rebuked Donald Trump over his call to ban Muslims from entering the United States, news reports said Wednesday, as the boxing icon became just the latest high-profile name to lay into the presidential hopeful.

View the full article

I love Mohammad but maybe he can vet the ones coming in, the government certainly cant

and congrats to Merkel, Time person of the year for letting 1,000,000 Muslims into Germany which allowed thousands of terrorists access........ great job

I love Mohammad but maybe he can vet the ones coming in, the government certainly cant

and congrats to Merkel, Time person of the year for letting 1,000,000 Muslims into Germany which allowed thousands of terrorists access........ great job

I always figured that Merkel was bucking for a Nobel prize by lettting 1 million Muslims into Germany. However, "Person of the Year" may be the next best thing.

I always figured that Merkel was bucking for a Nobel prize by lettting 1 million Muslims into Germany. However, "Person of the Year" may be the next best thing.

saw how easy it was to get a Nobel Peace prize for doing nothing...but talk......

They gave one Nobel prize to Obama for doing fuck all. Time also named Adolf Hiltler as man of the year

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

The Champ is so sick I doubt very much if he said anything about Trump. His handlers sure, but not him.

Times' Man of the Year doesn't have to be a do gooder or even a nice guy. Stalin made it 2 years.

They gave one Nobel prize to Obama for doing fuck all. Time also named Adolf Hiltler as man of the year

Stalin made Man of the Year twice. The criteria use to be the person who represented the most important event of the year, good or bad. However, Time appears to have changed its policy in 2001 because it would have had to name Bin Laden for 9/11. Had it done this, it would have gone out of business. The problem is that most people have come to associate the designation as a positive thing. This was not Time's intention when the  designation was started. Had Time followed the original criteria, Donald Trump probably would have received it.

Archived