Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Alan Lads 50th sun 12 th oct (open 1 nite only at 7pm)

Alan lad

hi guys

Yep i have made it to the ripe old age of 50 .

My wife says i am still sexy man and i just try hard not to look in the mirror these days .

Anyway we ar having a party on the 12 th at NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 ,we are starting at 7pm as i m hoping itwill be a busy night (jason just says that i a getting old and need to be in bed early these days ).

we will be having FREE DRINKS all nite long and i think the girls will be in good form all nite long.

So if you can drop in to see you ,we would love to see you on the nite

I would also like to say THANK YOU to all that have been droping in to see us during this year ,its be a great year.

alan

Well done Alan on reaching the big 5 0. its not so bad but being 50 where you are is even better, hope you have a great time and have plenty of sherberts.

cheers

Gerry

Shane:

congratulations on reaching the big 50. Unfortunately the day is 5 before I arrive so will stand you to a couple on the 17th when I get in. Take care and have a great time at the party. See you soon. Wolfy

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Shane, its been a great year because you know how to run a great business. congratulations on your 50th, wish I could remember mine but its a bloody long time ago. see you on the 12th.

Happy birthday mate congrats on reaching 50!!!!!

I won't be there but have a great night; and you must still be as sexy man if telak says so..............they never lie........................lol.

hi guys

Yep i have made it to the ripe old age of 50 .

My wife says i am still sexy man and i just try hard not to look in the mirror these days .

Anyway we ar having a party on the 12 th at NEW LIVING DOLLS 1 ,we are starting at 7pm as i m hoping itwill be a busy night (jason just says that i a getting old and need to be in bed early these days ).

we will be having FREE DRINKS all nite long and i think the girls will be in good form all nite long.

So if you can drop in to see you ,we would love to see you on the nite

I would also like to say THANK YOU to all that have been droping in to see us during this year ,its be a great year.

alan

I guess this means Roland wont have to worry about not getting his change back. :P

You run a great place :Bravo1:

hi guys

Well it is looking like being a great nite this sunday 12 th .

Yes there is free d/beer all night along with free thia/w again all night .

the girls will be working hard on the new bed and are fast learning its the best ... in the house ,come to think about it many guys are also saying its the best place to sit.

anyway i do hope if you are passing by you get to drop in for a cold one or 3 ,the service girls will be doing there best to keep the beer coming your way all night .

alan

• 2 weeks later...