Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

OZO Pattaya

Archer4

Hi, long time since I posted and I have finally decided to re-vist Pattaya after staying away for a good few years.

I'm a little out of the loop now regarding hotels and have found this place, OZO Pattaya. Has anyone stayed here? It looks nice and modern, but the important thing, is it girl freindly?

Many thanks.

girl friendly, but charge extra (500 baht) if you bring more than one girl to your room...  they even charge extra if you don't have them in the room at the same time, which is different than most of the hotels that charge for the second girl...  so this place will nick you 500 baht if you have one girl visit at noon and another at 6pm, evidently.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/182814-pattaya-hotels-with-age-restrictions-and-extra-joiner-fees/page-14

Yikes, that's a bit rich isn't it. Thanks for that, maybe better to look elsewhere.

That's my choice too but they do nick you for 500 baht if you bring two ladies home...

Haha, well if I find a second one she'll have to be something special, so the 500 will be worth it I reckon ;)

TBH I think that's fair really, the room is for two people and been booked for two, I will be ticked off though if I pop back in the afternoon with a guest and get charged?

Seahawks eh, I'm going to see the Bears playing at Soldier Field next week - first NFL game I have seen in the US, can't wait - hope the weather isn't too bad.

Haha, well if I find a second one she'll have to be something special, so the 500 will be worth it I reckon ;)

TBH I think that's fair really, the room is for two people and been booked for two, I will be ticked off though if I pop back in the afternoon with a guest and get charged?

Seahawks eh, I'm going to see the Bears playing at Soldier Field next week - first NFL game I have seen in the US, can't wait - hope the weather isn't too bad.

enjoy the game friend!!!

Da Bears...  can be super cold in Chicago this time of year, I assume you're from somewhere else?

across the street you got arcadia which has better reviews,or you might want to check out one of the geusthouses by there like hideaway or boomerang

enjoy the game friend!!!

Da Bears...  can be super cold in Chicago this time of year, I assume you're from somewhere else?

Yes, the UK going over to visit an old freind - I am expecting it to be a little on the 'chilly' side - bloody freezing more like it reckon ;)

Smaill rooms but beds are great, if you get room for around 1000baht there its worth it..

• 2 weeks later...

Smaill rooms but beds are great, if you get room for around 1000baht there its worth it..

Thanks I went with March hotel in the end, but I did get a very quick and polite response from OZO, which bodes well.

ozo hotel under new management..........

dec 22 006 (Custom).JPG

dunno when it changed but i noticed this sign today as i ambled by

dec 22 007 (Custom).JPG

ozo hotel under new management..........

attachicon.gifdec 22 006 (Custom).JPG

dunno when it changed but i noticed this sign today as i ambled by

attachicon.gifdec 22 007 (Custom).JPG

Thanks for the update Striderman....if your ever walking past the Premier Inn, could you go in & ask if the hotel is ''girl-friendly?'' The Ozo bastards were charging 500B per lady..I mean WTF? I don't want to ring & receive false information from reception...which BTW has happened to me before!

Would be much appreciated m8...cheers! :Grin3:

Felix - you must be misstaken, I have stayed in OZO 3 times (october last time) and its first lady free and 500b if you want bring 2 ladies..

I think they changed name a week ago..

Thanks for the update Striderman....if your ever walking past the Premier Inn, could you go in & ask if the hotel is ''girl-friendly?'' T

the problem is getting info correct off any thai.

it would end up as he said she said.

you need to take notice of BM's who have stayed there and know what the story is at 23 30 or whatever not lunchtime when i'm asking a question

Thanks for the update Striderman....if your ever walking past the Premier Inn, could you go in & ask if the hotel is ''girl-friendly?'' The Ozo bastards were charging 500B per lady..I mean WTF? I don't want to ring & receive false information from reception...which BTW has happened to me before!

Always best to email them and have it in writing

500b is a piss take

Felix - you must be misstaken, I have stayed in OZO 3 times (october last time) and its first lady free and 500b if you want bring 2 ladies..

I think they changed name a week ago..

I know a guy who stayed here in March 2015...he was really pissed off because of their guest policy......

Ok, this is what i mean...you could only have 1 girl in a 24hr period for no cost....

So for eg: If you had a LT & she left at 8am (never to return that day) then you had to wait past midnight to avoid the 500B fee for a new BF.

So really you couldn't have multiple ST's throughout the day,without incurring a fee!....that was my understanding.  

Maybe the new owners have changed this policy.

Archived