Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

Sign in to follow this  
PattayaPete

Pattaya Beer Garden Free Bitcoin Sunday

PattayaPete

This Sunday between 3 and 5 pm I will be giving away 100 baht worth of Bitcoin at The Pattaya Beer Garden, to anyone who asks.  I'll be sitting at the first inside table with my "Free Bitcoin Here" sign.

You can immediately spend the bitcoin at the bar or keep them as you wish.  That's at least one free beer.

To collect the bitcoin you will need a cell phone or a laptop.  I will assist anyone who needs help installing an appropriate app.  I recommend Mycelium for Android or BreadWallet for IOS.  You can install an app beforehand if you like or I will walk you through the process when you arrive.

I do not claim to be a bitcoin expert but I have been using the currency for a few years and I am reasonably familiar with it.  I will be happy to answer any questions that I can.  I also like discussing the merits of Bitcoin with anyone that cares to listen or argue.

Depending on how it goes and how much it costs me, I may make this a regular Sunday afternoon occurrence. 

Everyone is welcome and FREE MONEY has to be a fairly unique offer.

PattayaPete

Today is the day.  Don't forget to turn up for your free Bitcoin between 3 and 5 this afternoon.

Beerburgerbonk

Today is the day.  Don't forget to turn up for your free Bitcoin between 3 and 5 this afternoon.

I dont imagine that most BM,s are all that keen on Bitcoins but I hope that you got some turn up.

I've seen the Bitcoins welcome sign in PBG, its been up for quite sometime now.

May I suggest that if you want to galvanise PA BM,s into action you offer a cheap drinks promo for them, just get them to log into PA and show there user names as verification, they can do that on their own phones or tablets.

Cheap booze and await the stampede  :GoldenSmile1: 

By the way, I like PBG great location, good food and nice staff.

Harvey707

Who actually "backs" Bitcoin ??  If one day it just collapses who bails you out if you have say a perceived value of $10,000 in your "Wallet"

CyberPro

No one "backs" it and no one bails you out if the value drops. 

Bitcoins have value only as long as value is perceived. 

One might argue that a lot of currencies are like that as well. ;) 

Harvey707

No one "backs" it and no one bails you out if the value drops. 

Bitcoins have value only as long as value is perceived. 

One might argue that a lot of currencies are like that as well. ;) 

With no official backing who in their right mind would get involved in it. Doomsday scenario sooner or later

goodgambler

Hate to tell you all our G7 countries are in extreme debt and the fiat currencies are not "backed" by anything. In 2015

bitcoin was the best performing "currency" in the world.

Governments or banks can't seize it or steal it from you (if you're smart about it) like your bank account...

http://money.visualcapitalist.com/its-official-bitcoin-was-the-top-performing-currency-of-2015/

Look at Airbnb, bitcoin, Uber, etc... The future is decentralization... resistance is futile...

ozzieguy22

What would that bitcoin be worth now just Asking?

rhino

Pattaya Pete

Any Bitcoin Update

rhino
On 28/06/2019 at 18:53, ozzieguy22 said:

What would that bitcoin be worth now just Asking?

5 bucks Aussie

rhino

IN las Vegas now seen on you tube Women strippers has there Bitcoin bar code on there body scan that with phone and then Get Lap Dance.............. Will it take off in Pattaya as Girls love tats

So be Tap and go

GARYZX6R

Prices then and now.. December 2015 $359

July          2019  $11,544

Very nice .. Ha Ha