IGNORED

vivagel condoms

deckard

I am not sure why you say condoms don't protect against herpes. Because they do.

Condoms only protect you against Herpes if the lady concerned is shedding internal and therefore the condom protects you from skin to skin contact on the shaft of your penis.. However she may well be shedding on the external skin of her vagina or thighs and Herpes is transferred by skin to skin contact. The other problem with Herpes is that she may be shedding, (contagious), for up to 4 days prior to there being any sign,  such as redness or later blisters, that is also the case for up to 4 days after such signs disappear. 

Much better mate, they transfer heat better, feels as close to babreback as you will get with all the protection. Check out SKYN and Sagami..

Are you able to comment on their size, circumference and length also stretchiness. I have had people say that they can be to tight for guys of above average in size, nope  :Evil_Grin2: I wish to review them for use in the Den as I now have an import licence 

I don't mind a snug fit, I find with the ultra thin condoms it gives that bareback feel. I'm pretty sure there is a bigger size though if you need more room ...

Archived