Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Recommendations needed for LK Metro Please

Joey_J

Yes, lots of threads asking the same question but I'd like to list my specific wants in a LK Metro hotel now that Areca is sold out for March.

I'm looking for:

-a plush, soft and VERY comfortable bed (I tend to have severe Insomnia on trips)

-solid wifi

-lots of rooms away from Diana and the other loud sois around LK

-up to 2400 baht per night

And the other usual stuff (guest friendly, good security, friendly staff, etc.)

Looking at a couple of weeks late Feb. to mid March.

Thanks!

Best bed i have slept on in Pattaya was in August Suits -(at the top of buakhao)- very nice , comfortable and walking/baht bus away from the action , alternatively if you must stay in Lk area then  lk renaissance

Pattaya Bay Resort has the best beds I've found in Patts. China Garden a close 2nd.

-a plush, soft and VERY comfortable bed (I tend to have severe insomnia on trips)

As I have just completed 9 nights on a concrete slab with a sheet disguised as a bed (Mercure Pattaya) I have done some research and its seems the most comfortable beds in Pattaya are at the Ozo hotel (http://www.ozohotels.com/pattaya/). It seems to meet most of your other requirements too.

Thanks for the suggestions...I am looking into them.

Yeah, a soft bed and a room away from party noise is absolutely a must. Seems strange but my last trip was nearly ruined due to Insomnia believe it or not.

Good Internet access is also a must but a distant second to a quality bed.

Try soi honey, scenery hotel, h boutique, or honey inn. There all good beds . For march I guess . 1000-1300 bht a night .

i stayed at Pattaya Bay Resort.  the beds are firm and comfortable in a basic way. 

I don't think anyone would describe them as "plush".  I am not a "plush" bed fan, but can understand why you would like a plush bed. 

the PBR offers good beds... but basic and firm. 

I have stayed this year in the Adelphie hotel,soi 21 between soi buakhao and 3rd road opposite pp massage.

I spent 4/5 months and it was the best bed and pillows in any hotel I have ever stayed in.

1500 baht low season,maybe 2000 at the minute.lovely roof top pool.breakfast is a bit lame but not the worst and the staff are the best you could get in my opinion.

Watching this thread with interest. I've stayed in a couple of places on soi13 beach road but the beds were hard (anyone know any soft beds on that soi?). So now thinking of moving.

The more I come to Thailand the more I want a soft bed   :GoldenSmile1:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is it common for Areca to be sold out in March? Or is there some reason for Patts to be very busy? I ask because for my 10th trip this Feb, I decided to purely wing it and not book anything long term in advance. I just don't want to end up struggling to find a decent room. Normally I wouldn't worry about it in February because the holiday season is over.

Does anybody else smell toast burning?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is it common for Areca to be sold out in March? Or is there some reason for Patts to be very busy? I ask because for my 10th trip this Feb, I decided to purely wing it and not book anything long term in advance. I just don't want to end up struggling to find a decent room. Normally I wouldn't worry about it in February because the holiday season is over.

Maybe on their webside!  But i proofed just for fun some possibilities for march on Agoda and booking com and got available rooms. 

March can be a busy month next year of cause Easter is very early on lat weekend of march

Maybe on their webside!  But i proofed just for fun some possibilities for march on agoda and booking com and got available rooms. 

March can be a busy month next year of cause Easter is very early on lat weekend of march

Good point about Agoda. I just used Agoda to book half of my stay at Areca so they do have a few rooms left but if you go to the Areca website there are no rooms. Weird that.

I wasn't able to use my ACE Club membership this time though so that money is wasted. :SteamingMad:

• 3 weeks later...

Best bed in Pattaya for budget minded mongers.... March hotel. Location right off Pattaya klang and SB, but if bed is important this should be on your list. I have 1st hand experience plus read all reviews .. Everyone talks about the beds.

Only other bed that's better is Hard Rock hotel

Archived