Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where to stay instead of Secret

x_rodman_x

Hi everybody,

I normally stop in Pattaya for a couple of days at beginning of my trip and a couple at the end, for some fun so I am not a Pattaya expert.

I am usual to sleep at Secret: quiet rooms even if connected to the club, great value per money, easy to go to pier to koh lahn and into the nightlife.

Now it's fully booked and I have to serch an hotel for Christmas (literally).

I am also thinking about sleeping in Secret zone or change to soi diana, buakhao zone.

Any suggestion for zone or hotel name is very welcome.

thank you very much.

Had a nice stay at the LK Renaissance in September. Looks like they are running low on rooms now. Asking $70usd/night

Also W14, a new hotel on the same soi. A tad pricier though.

................................................................................................................

I don't have a specific suggestion for you, but you're definitely best off making your reservations sASAP, as rooms fill up quickly for Christmas and New Years.

Santa Penevil

christmas_animated_santa-dancing.gif

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

I don't have a specific suggestion for you, but you're definitely best off making your reservations sASAP, as rooms fill up quickly for Christmas and New Years.

Santa Penevil

attachicon.gifchristmas_animated_santa-dancing.gif

More so with an expected deluge of Russians headed this way 55.

................................................................................................................

Galaxy Suites on Soi Diamond @Haven Above http://galaxysuitespattaya.com/rates.htm

I have stayed there before a couple of yours ago as well. There were some constructions back then just near at the rear side of the hotel/agogo. Good location, but very small rooms compared to Secrets.

To stay near to Secrets places like P72 can be noisy but a little further down WS in Soi BJ is the Jasmine hotel.

I've stayed there in the past and it was okay

A few of weeks ago I was talking to a guy who was staying there and he commented how he got no outside noise at all in his room and loved it.

I've just checked out their web site and they still have rooms available over Xmas & NY 

http://www.jasminehotel-pattaya.com/booking/rezeasy.html

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

• 3 weeks later...

having this same issue.

I always stay there just booked a trip for the 17th of jan and they havent replied..

Not sure where to stay now

Archived