IGNORED

Any alternatives to Jomtien Soi 6 (full service massage shops)?

ex-pat

Any new places? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Go for a walk bro.  Or baht bus or motocy taxi....

Central Pattaya, Soi Buakhao etc

Yeah, Jomtien is a shadow of  her former self. Check out the aforementioned  zones, as well as Sois Honey, Chiapoon, and excite.

Tip: 200-300B  for a wank, 400 - 500B for BBBJCIM, and 500 - 700B for boom.

Happy hunting. :GoldenSmile1:

Shhhhhh.....

And dont we all miss the glory days of Yellow House.....and Miss Tammy.

I didn't think it was necessary to spell it out, but I meant in Jomtien, not Pattaya.

I don't know if the place next to the bus station (across the car park from big Family Mart) is FS or not?

There's a thread somewhere about it but I forget name.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Ah yes you do in fact need to say that.

We were in Soi 6 Jomtien in November.  YH is worth another look there bro.  Madam has some new ladies, and yes up for it.  

I dont ever manage to get past Soi 6 in Jomtien....but there must be shops on 7 and others worth a look in.  Report back.

DDs comments are accurate.

He did put this thread in the JOMTIEN Forum

:-).

Reminiscing.

One fine afternoon Dumsoda and I popped down to Yellow House in Jomtien.  2-hour session.  Like hogs at a hog festival.

I'd tossed down a whole apcalis so I went in and came out rock hard.  Hung my towel over it on the way to the shower - true story.

some brit guy was in the room between us.... at some stage he yelled "fuuuuk me"  not sure what was going on in there but seemed like he was enjoying

himself...

The other shop has too many LBs and/or girls that do a crap massage.

Rose Apple was Tammys new shop. It was mostly straight massage but I am informed it has exanded its services... ;)

Jomtien Forum, damn i must pay more attention.

And for the price conscious amongst us - 1000b all in for massage with the lot.  Not had too many complaints....

Went to YH twice in July but wasn't impressed.

The other shops in Soi 6 certainly have a number of katoeys. As they tend to be pushier I didn't look to see if any of the girls looked decent.

Ah yes you do in fact need to say that.

We were in Soi 6 Jomtien in November.  YH is worth another look there bro.  Madam has some new ladies, and yes up for it.  

I dont ever manage to get past soi 6 in Jomtien....but there must be shops on 7 and others worth a look in.  Report back.

DDs comments are accurate.

So in the Jomtien forum, I need to say I'm looking for place in Jomtien, not Pattaya? Hmmm. 

Anyway, there's reasons I prefer Jomtien. I frequent Yellow House often. Had a regular girl there but things have deteriorated the last few times with her. Then there was a new girl a few months ago. Not much to look at be we got along real well and the sex was great. Now she has gone back home.  So I am looking for another, similar place. 

Just remembered the name of that place was Rose Apple.

Here's the thread:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/273371-rose-apple-massage-jomtien/?hl=%2Brose+%2Bapple

I didn't get around to trying it so look forward to some feedback!

Thanks. 

Could've been looking for an alternative to Jomtien....its getting late here.

As a previous frequenter of Jomtien (with wife n daughter along) I cant recall anyone writing up anywhere else there. If anyone knows it would be BM ikkrang, he usually keeps forensic details of everyone....

Another fine strategy is to find a girl you like at a particular shop and get to come for an in-room massage.

I frequented a shop in 2010. The new owner asked me to tell her what Farangs liked so she could build a customer base. Not being one to refuse a damsel in distress, I had my finger in her ass, came in her mouth, had her tongue in my arse, she swallowed, and a gave her a mild spanking afterwards. :GoldenSmile1: Sadly, the shop is now closed.

So in the Jomtien forum, I need to say I'm looking for place in Jomtien, not Pattaya? Hmmm. 

Anyway, there's reasons I prefer Jomtien. I frequent Yellow House often. Had a regular girl there but things have deteriorated the last few times with her. Then there was a new girl a few months ago. Not much to look at be we got along real well and the sex was great. Now she has gone back home.  So I am looking for another, similar place.

It's very easy to miss which forum a thread is posted in.

I always use 'View New Content' when looking at the board - I guess others do to.

I often click on a thread without noticing the forum it's in - which is in smaller text underneath & only on initial page.

:-)

I frequented a shop in 2010. The new owner asked me to tell her what Farangs liked so she could build a customer base. Not being one to refuse a damsel in distress, I had my finger in her ass, came in her mouth, had her tongue in my arse, she swallowed, and a gave her a mild spanking afterwards. :GoldenSmile1: Sadly, the shop is now closed.

Great story. I'll even pretend I believe it! :Clap9:

It's very easy to miss which forum a thread is posted in.

I always use 'View New Content' when looking at the board - I guess others do to.

I often click on a thread without noticing the forum it's in - which is in smaller text underneath & only on initial page.

:-)

Not a big deal.I appreciate your input.

Great story. I'll even pretend I believe it! :Clap9:

Two words Dongtan boy, and you know what they are! :LOL2:

Two words Dongtan boy, and you know what they are! :LOL2:

Ah, so the she in the story was a Ladyboy!! Now I do believe it! :-)

• 11 months later...

Been to Roseapple several times, always taken care of. But, last timeI visited there, they insisted on pay first...I had no problem with that as I had selected a cute girl who showed me to the cubicle, I stripped off waited for her to return, only to be told "Oh, she cannot do",and was offloaded to a chunky, mumsie,older girl....screw them, won't be going there again.

Did you try Yellow House recently?

Archived