IGNORED

The crib hotel

Reilley

Will be in Phuket in january. Looking for a good hotel in Patong, near bangla road by walk, nice standing (I mean clean rooms, nice staf), with pool, and no joiner fee. I found some hotels that fitted theese criterias : sea cono, yorkshire and the crib hotel. I don't find any information about the last one here. Only comments in booking and trip advisor, but I don't know what kind of customers they have (family, couples ...).

Is there anybody who tryed this hotel ?

Thanks

The Crib Hotel is for babes

:GoldenSmile1:

Can u explain pls? I am staying there soon. Pics looked ok, rooftop pool, no joiner fee.

Can u explain pls? I am staying there soon. Pics looked ok, rooftop pool, no joiner fee.

The explanation is that the word "crib" is a term for a small bed for babies.

Friend has stayed at the Crib on our Trip earlier this Year to Phuket, had Girls stay over only the one guest and no issues.

I have stayed at the Yorkshire and like the Pool and location, but beware some rooms no Windows, so for Me actually would go Crib.

The explanation is that the word "crib" is a term for a small bed for babies.

Thx! I honestly thought it had something to do with this hotel not being any good lol!

• 6 months later...

If this helps  - 

Warmest greeting from The Crib Patong, Phuket!

We are delighted to inform you that we are guests friendly hotel.

As per hotel policy, joiner has to be charged at THB 500 per person per night. However, for our guests who are staying alone and booked their accommodation directly with us or through our website, joiner is FREE of Charge.

Please advise us your exact travelling dates for us to offer our best guaranteed rates. By booking directly with us, we ensure that you will enjoy the best guaranteed rates.

Thank you very much and should there be further information or assistance you may require, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.  

• 2 years later...

I am going to Phuket in august, and i dont know go to the crib or go to yorkshire.Anyone has a recomendation about these hotels?

I am going to phuket in august, and i dont know go to the crib or go to yorkshire.Anyone has a recomendation about these hotels?
I stayed there a few years ago. It was ok, room rather small though!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply. I stayed before in the yorkshire and i liked it , but the crib is cheaper and it looks good to

I stayed in the Yorkshire 2014, excellent hotel and well located.

I also stayed across the road on 2 occasions in the Summer Breeze.

Archived