IGNORED

Guesthouse (Gaestehaus) Pattaya City

tm13

Just met a mate in  a thai restaurant for dinner. He just back from Pattaya and stayed in this guesthouse.

http://www.gaestehaus-pattaya-city.com/de/

He was more than satisfied. Swiss owner, clean high standard, good but not 1st class location. Guestfriendly ( 1 not 2). Very good prices. If noone matter that mostly the guests are from German speaking countries. Prices are weekly. The only negative for the most british members here can be that they meet a guy in a Bayern Munich shirt on the floor 555+

For me is very interesting

Thanks, looks nice enough and low prices. I'll have to add it to my list of places to consider.

looks very nice thank you for the information :)

I will spy around in German forum! Long time not locked in! There u will know every mosquito in Naklua but nothing about real in Pattaya! My mate only told me that the Guesthouse is typical Swiss!! Clean clean and high standard. And quiet! And u can uae the pool of opposite hotel

Looked a bit around in German forums and telephoned with my mate again.

Reviews were mostly very good. Pool of the opposite hotel can be used. But there better pools around. If someone check out for a view days can deposit main baggage. Location is quiet. In guesthouse too. Example u all have decide is positive or negative. The guests should put out their high heels on the stairs for not disturb other guests.

For my side is positive

The pictures are from facebook

post-153342-0-01274000-1449004968_thumb.jpg

post-153342-0-03424400-1449004987_thumb.jpg

post-153342-0-45034700-1449005003_thumb.jpg

If I have to take off my high heels before going to my room then I'm not staying.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I have walked past there many a times and like the location, if I ever do another extended stay  (3Months), this place is a serious contender!..

Archived